IGNORED

I had a dream about Lee Johnson last night

Jack Dawe

It was, not surprisingly, rather odd.

All that I can recall, is that down a muddy lane and in a house - a building, a busy/messy building; Lee's home? One of his portfolio? - I was basically trying to work my way into a position where I could be his PA, his personal assistant.

Two clear jobs needed doing for him: 1. His shoes were very muddy, and I could clean them for him. And 2. There was some nice fallen pieces of wood down that lane, that I could saw and chop for his fire.

I think I was then in a car with him on the way to his work. I clearly remember, though, a sense of guilt and feeling conflicted because of my criticism of him on here, and conclusion that he needed to go. None of which I told him, as I tried to worm my way into his employ. I wanted a job, working for Lee.

And then I came to.

What is your interpretation of my dream? I think I was thinking: "Lee needs help." And if I clean his shoes, and chop him some wood, and keep him warm, then we will probably beat Brentford. And stay up.

At least I didn't try and tell him how to "set the team up," or who to select, or any of that. Well done me. I wouldn't dream of it.

My dream could only have become more odd if @spudski had rocked up in it. I'm rather disappointed that he didn't.....

5 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

All that I can recall, is that down a muddy lane and in a house - a building, a busy/messy building; Lee's home? One of his portfolio? - I was basically trying to work my way into a position where I could be his PA, his personal assistant.

Two clear jobs needed doing for him: 1. His shoes were very muddy, and I could clean them for him. And 2. There was some nice fallen pieces of wood down that lane, that I could saw and chop for his fire.

I think I was then in a car with him on the way to his work. I clearly remember, though, a sense of guilt and feeling conflicted because of my criticism of him on here, and conclusion that he needed to go. None of which I told him, as I tried to worm my way into his employ. I wanted a job, working for Lee.

And then I came to.

What is your interpretation of my dream? I think I was thinking: "Lee needs help." And if I clean his shoes, and chop him some wood, and keep him warm, then we will probably beat Brentford. And stay up.

At least I didn't try and tell him how to "set the team up," or who to select, or any of that. Well done me.

My dream could only have become more odd if @spudski had rocked up in it. I'm rather disappointed that he didn't.....

perhaps Spud is LJ… I've never seen them in the same room, at the same time :fear:

I study dreams and there are two scenario's that your dream has highlighted.

The fallen 'wood' you speak of is directly to do with a feeling of inadequacy in love making, when one talks of 'wood' and 'fallen'.....there is no need to spell it out on here.

Secondly the cleaning of shoes or any other servile act upon a person that is of higher status, or perhaps someone you look up to, but not probably in this case, is a common event in dreams and can be interpreted as a felling of guilt and a wish to make good on the person that was wronged. 

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

And then I came to.

At least I didn't try and tell him how to "set the team up," or who to select, or any of that. Well done me. I wouldn't dream of it.

You went up his dirt road and gave him wood? Hmmmm...

2 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

I study dreams and there are two scenario's that your dream has highlighted.

The fallen 'wood' you speak of is directly to do with a feeling of inadequacy in love making, when one talks of 'wood' and 'fallen'.....there is no need to spell it out on here.

Secondly the cleaning of shoes or any other servile act upon a person that is of higher status, or perhaps someone you look up to, but not probably in this case, is a common event in dreams and can be interpreted as a felling of guilt and a wish to make good on the person that was wronged. 

Interesting. Why was Donald Trump in my garden the other night singing at the top of his voice?

4 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

And then I came to.

My interpretation is that you need help, not Lee.

At work we had whole day lectures about "dream analysis" often ran by some aging hippie or retired social worker wearing sandals.

Every single one I went to, about half a dozen or so were complete and utter bollocks. 

One guy told a story regarding a high flying and successful woman who had a recurring dream and had sought his interpretation. 

She was driving very fast along a straight road with fields either side full of sheep. A road she knew well but suddenly a roundabout appeared and she couldn't stop in time and ended up on top of the mound in the middle of the roundabout sat in her car with all the sheep eating her.

Any suggestions as to how he so say interpretated that?

My pal said as we were heading out that he thought the bloke had make the whole thing up......:facepalm:

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

At work we had whole day lectures about "dream analysis" often ran by some aging hippie or retired social worker wearing sandals.

Every single one I went to, about half a dozen or so were complete and utter bollocks. 

One guy told a story regarding a high flying and successful woman who had a recurring dream and had sought his interpretation. 

She was driving very fast along a straight road with fields either side full of sheep. A road she knew well but suddenly a roundabout appeared and she couldn't stop in time and ended up on top of the mound in the middle of the roundabout sat in her car with all the sheep eat hing her.

Any suggestions as to how he so say interpretated that?

My pal said as we were heading out that he thought the bloke had make the whole thing......:facepalm:

I've done a bit of dream analysis in my Psychology studies. Tbf, most of it made common sense such as dreaming about a locked door - person was feeling trapped in real life.

Dreams about killer sheep eating you on a roundabout, I'd have put down to the late night cheddar feast before going to bed.

30 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I've done a bit of dream analysis in my Psychology studies. Tbf, most of it made common sense such as dreaming about a locked door - person was feeling trapped in real life.

Dreams about killer sheep eating you on a roundabout, I'd have put down to the late night cheddar feast before going to bed.

What about being bollock naked in public? My, erm, mate says he dreams that a lot.

I'm beginning to wonder if supporting Bristol City is just a bad dream. The number of bad managers we've had can't be real life. The forum is probably just an offshoot of this dream, which would explain some of the posts. 

This whole world is just a dream like in The Matrix. In reality the planet was rendered uninhabitable by a war between men and machines and we are just comatose in a pod being fed by tube. Occasionally, someone frees themselves and threatens to save City by scoring many goals before they are recaptured and sent back to The Matrix (otherwise known as Chelsea) never to be seen again.

It`s the only credible explanation for our 100+ years of mediocrity, nothing else makes sense.

8 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Are you sure you have that the right way around :whistle:

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

What about being bollock naked in public? My, erm, mate says he dreams that a lot.

You don't need to be a dream interpreter to work out that that type of dream reflects his personal insecurities. It's a common enough dream.

Archived