IGNORED

It's really nice...

GJS

To come on this forum and read something other than threads with abuse towards LJ and SL and about how they should be gone. Even the threads about other things turned into the same old crap. It's amazing how this disappears after a few better results.

Do some fans just come on here to moan and be negative during bad spells?

Thanks everyone. It's much better reading than the rubbish that's been on for a while.

29 minutes ago, GJS said:

To come on this forum and read something other than threads with abuse towards LJ and SL and about how they should be gone. Even the threads about other things turned into the same old crap. It's amazing how this disappears after a few better results.

Thanks everyone. It's much better reading than the rubbish that's been on for a while.

Its not over, its still far from over Gary Johnson Senior.......when you say a few..... you mean 2 don't you?

54 minutes ago, GJS said:

Obviously. Always been the same with this football club. Lots of small minded City fans, just have a read around the forum!!

53 minutes ago, GJS said:

Amazing how so many threads appear whinging about the whinging when we finally win a game.

I'm glad your thread is so insightful.

:clap:

1 minute ago, GJS said:

You call that whinging?

Maybe not, but another thread about people expressing genuine concern about the club after a rarely seen victory.

I can be negative even after we handed Huddersfield their asses on a plate. :thumbsup:

We're still in the sticky stuff and we really shouldnt be with the players at our disposal.

1 hour ago, GJS said:

This is just constipation. When a 'loss laxative' pill is taken, this place will awash with the brown stuff.

I have long held the thought that the game is a place where certain types will gather to let out all their concealed grief on a distant and uninterested prey. Behaving to someone who will not react, as opposed to telling their boss/spouse/social worker/remand officer face to face. No danger of any comeback, therefore.

Therapy, I calls it.

The notoriously short memories are more evident on this 'ere forum. It often seems to me that it is a cyber version of Disney's Inside Out.:huh:

2 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Obviously. Always been the same with this football club. Lots of small minded City fans, just have a read around the forum!!

To be fair, it's not an issue that's unique to City. I imagine it's the same at most clubs, when things aren't going well more people tend to shout louder.

5 hours ago, Fiale said:

International break no games, nothing to really talk about player / game wise. So topics drift onto other things, not exactly new for the forum......

So you think that a lack of games means there can be no arguments. Wait till the bored "my favourite sandwich" thread starts on Saturday - it'll be mayhem.

Archived