IGNORED

Germany v England

Red Army 75

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. That New England kit is exactly the same template as the old one, except it's a different colour, and they want another £60 for it, just like the last one, which they only wore for a year?

Modern football at its worst.

Yep and every country that wears Nike got the same kit . 

2 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

OK fair play.

But could you see Giggs inspiring our lot? Give me Johno everytime.!!!!

Not great I agree, but I don't think he's stupid, and he's spent his entire career listening to and learning from one of the greatest coaches of all time, which does suggest potential.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Not great I agree, but I don't think he's stupid, and he's spent his entire career listening to and learning from one of the greatest coaches of all time, which does suggest potential.

Who, Gary Johnson?

9 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Neither will pinning your hopes on England performing at a tournament I'm afraid.

Well quite! I was referring to this friendly though and suggesting that Germany will raise their game in the 2nd half as they weren't expecting England to be quite so competitive?

1 minute ago, Gakoe said:

Well quite! I was referring to this friendly though and suggesting that Germany will raise their game in the 2nd half as they weren't expecting England to be quite so competitive?

Well you were right in about the Germans raising their game.

Archived