IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

One penalty lottery and you had a better goal difference than the mighty Accrington Stanley.

Lets not forget that their pikey goalkeeper should have been sent off in the NON LEAGUE play off final as well at 1 nil down.

2 hours ago, Coombsy said:
What ever Darrell decides, I think he is losing a bit of affection from real gas fans. He has led us to believe he is 100% gas then the first time a club came asking he at this moment anyway is thinking about it even though the club as offered him a new well improved 3 year deal. Remember the club stuck with him when we were relegated otherwise he would be back with Salisbury. 
He has done a fantastic job since then and I hope he stays but every day that passes without comment I feel he is losing a bit of love with the fans. 
If he is not 100% with us then maybe it's best he moves on and get someone in who is. He has got by so far with his affinity with the club and supporters and has expected the players to be the same as him which has been great, if he has lost some of this I think it will reflect on his ability to manage . 
He has also not helped the club by offering contracts to all players, who if we were honest wouldn't get contracts with othe league one clubs, if he decides to jump ship.
In my opinion to go to Leeds would be crazy even Neil war nock is warning not too. 
On a bright note if he moves on Iam sure there will be a lot of good applicants, maybe an older, wiser clown like Ian Holloway would be a good move

Maybe it is best for all concerned now that he moves on. We are three days into this saga now and still no comment from dc, his stag doesn't start till monday and unless he is in a cave somewhere he knows exactly what the situation is, more so than even the media reports. Just a pity he offered contracts to many players who clearly aren't good enough for league one thus using up a big chunk of what will now almost certainly be someone else's wage budget. Cheers darrell.

Fixed that for you.

59 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No! It can't be! They are the most loyal supporters in the world and they take 'more to away games than Liverpool..'

Yep, that's a quote from them...

Oh they have much better away support than City don't you know, 

Dont look at the facts though as that part doesn't really matter!

31 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

You're all just secretly jealous that you haven't got a manager that Leeds United want to poach. 

Yeah that it's were jealous that we're not losing our manager to a club who only finished 5 places above us, so much better to lose him to a club who finished 40 places above, dam thats another one you have over us, god knows how we're ever going to beat that record of managing to spend 15 season a division below your cross city rivals.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No! It can't be! They are the most loyal supporters in the world and they take 'more to away games than Liverpool..'

Yep, that's a quote from them...

That's rubbish they're not at all ..well maybe a stupid tiny handful. . Which site do you look on .. most use Bristol Rovers Appreciation On Facebook  .. not the one called Gas Chat .. 

Dopey's now going to appear even more god-like to the g*s after turning down Leeds and signing a new deal at Rovers. Don't think I can take any more of it :sad26:

Can't wait until it goes tits up for him. They all seem to forget that he was also the manager that took an established football league side into the conference. They need serious additions to even contend in L1

• Like 1

On 5/26/2016 at 11:08, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The horrific thought, however unlikely, of Cotts. or GJ replacing him means I welcome Dopey's decision. Even a return of the despicable Hollowhead was not out of the question and we'd have had to suffer him dominating the adoring local media again with his maddening gibberish.

Rovers have had unbelievable good fortune to scrape over the line these last 2 seasons.

Hopefully things will start to even out on that score, and if so it's downhill all the way and the gas fans will be hounding Dopey out by Christmas.