IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Weezord said:

#ticktock

Clip clop

Just for the benefit of all you stoopid folk up Gloucester Road; even though none of us know how much Tomlin cost - despite you lot doing your norm of making a figure  up and then repeating it as fact - if it was £3m then this is fine because we have what's known as a 'billionaire' owner who has affectively bought Tomlin for change he found down the back of the sofa.

Imagine Rovers ever having one of them? I can't....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:
2011–2014 Hartlepool United 90 (19)
2014– Peterborough United 32 (1)
2015–2016 Bradford City (loan) 9 (0)
2016 Hartlepool United (loan) 20 (1)
2016– Bristol Rovers (loan) 0

The whole of league one must be absolutely s****** themselves.

2 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

The whole of league one must be absolutely s****** themselves.

To be fair Peterborough aren't renowned for playing attacking football and scoring lots of goals........oh wait a minute yes they are 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

They can not get the funding from any third party uwe will not happen

I thought the Weilers were minted? Have i missed something along the way like their banking interests being hedged to a remain bet or do they own major real estate in Palmyra and Baghdad? 

So what next for the Rovles? 

17 minutes ago, Weezord said:

With all this talk of transfer fees and tens of millions spunked up the wall, anyone would think there was a bigger gap than 24 places between the clubs.

Blimey. You're good fun aren't you? First you make up a figure of 3 million as a transfer fee and then when you don't get much of a reaction you up it to tens of millions. If we are good and keep quiet will you up the transfer fee further? Can we place bets on when Lee Tomlin becomes the most expensive player in the universe according to you. Maybe we could borrow your stopwatch which you keep on about.

Edited by GreedyHarry
Spelling my Lord

8 minutes ago, Weezord said:

With all this talk of transfer fees and tens of millions spunked up the wall, anyone would think there was a bigger gap than 24 places between the clubs.

About the same gap that there is between ourselves and Arsenal (I too am viewing the tables alphabetically). I guess you'd consider that to be a pretty wide gap? Which is how we feel about the gap between City and your rabble (no, not Portsmouth).

Mind the gap.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Weezord said:

And your mantra and reason for existence is that in 15 years you managed to get 24 places behind us. Can I remind you theres only 92 places in the league. Probability dictates that at some point you'll have a good run and we'll have a poor run. And yet it's still 24 places after 15 years of trying. Is that really any reason to gloat? Climb back under your rock or go back to your caravan, school tomorrow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

About the same gap that there is between ourselves and Arsenal (I too am viewing the tables alphabetically). I guess you'd consider that to be a pretty wide gap? Which is how we feel about the gap between City and your rabble (no, not Portsmouth).

Mind the gap.

I wasn't viewing the tables alphabetically.

However, Arsenal are light years ahead of you, Bournemouth suits your argument better,

15 minutes ago, Weezord said:

I wasn't viewing the tables alphabetically.

However, Arsenal are light years ahead of you, Bournemouth suits your argument better,

I am struggling to understand what you are looking to achieve by posting here. If and I really do mean "if" you ever return to this division, then maybe we could have a discussion about the relative merits of our two clubs. At the moment you are a Chihuahua snapping at an Alsatian in comparison, or an irritating little brother that eventually you leave hanging from a tree to get away from him, while going off to play with the big boys.

51 minutes ago, Weezord said:

But we are in the championship and you are in league 1 and there is a yawning chasm between the two. Believe us we know! Come back when you are anywhere near bridging that gap.

• Like 1