IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 01/03/2017 at 20:19, Miah Dennehy said:

I found this on page 3!!! Show us some respect please!

I'll show you some respect gashead.

You've got an absolute craphole of a stadium. In fact, you can't even call it a stadium.

No new modern stadium on the way soon, if at all.

No money coming from your minted camel jockey owners.

No decent players bought through various transfer Windows.

Poor training facilities.

Constantly messed about by your board/owners.

Do you have any sort of academy set up close to ours?

Half the number of paying fans.

Even your 'supporters' club have their hand in the till!

Sold your star striker to your local rivals.

Even non-league a couple of seasons ago, how laughable.

That's the positives!

But for all that, you have a team playing semi decent football and holding their own in the league below us - at the present time - after successive promotions, how good is that.

Your fans have generally stuck with you. Your players seem to have some team spirit and play for each other and - most importantly - the manager.

Without any significant spending you are competing in your division.

For that, I show you, your - sensible - fellow fans, and your club, respect.

Jeez, that hurt. 

Now sod off, play rubbish, always be in our shadow, and God forbid don't make the play-offs and get promoted. Otherwise we most likely won't have that local derby next season. 

Has it really come to this?!

Up The City

ps not page 3 now, but from mammary sorry memory, there's not a lot wrong with page 3

• Like 3

On 27/02/2017 at 11:33, 22A said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what does the acronym FTG mean please?

In Loyalist parts of Ulster "FTP" is a crude insult aimed at the Pope. Are the Rovers fans insulting their own beloved Gas? In both cases I assume the T stands for The.

It stands for "Forty Two Gas", which is how many fans they usually take to away games.

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:33, 22A said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what does the acronym FTG mean please?

In Loyalist parts of Ulster "FTP" is a crude insult aimed at the Pope. Are the Rovers fans insulting their own beloved Gas? In both cases I assume the T stands for The.

Four and Twenty Gasheads....baked in a pie. The same taste and texture as a shite sandwich.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

What would be funny!! If we went down and they made the playoffs and went up!! I've been told on this forum that football is a funny game. 

They are bound to above us at some point that may be for a season or two but I can guarantee that it will he short lived .

On 3/2/2017 at 22:27, freezer said:

I'll show you some respect gashead.

You've got an absolute craphole of a stadium. In fact, you can't even call it a stadium.

No new modern stadium on the way soon, if at all.

No money coming from your minted camel jockey owners.

No decent players bought through various transfer Windows.

Poor training facilities.

Constantly messed about by your board/owners.

Do you have any sort of academy set up close to ours?

Half the number of paying fans.

Even your 'supporters' club have their hand in the till!

Sold your star striker to your local rivals.

Even non-league a couple of seasons ago, how laughable.

That's the positives!

But for all that, you have a team playing semi decent football and holding their own in the league below us - at the present time - after successive promotions, how good is that.

Your fans have generally stuck with you. Your players seem to have some team spirit and play for each other and - most importantly - the manager.

Without any significant spending you are competing in your division.

For that, I show you, your - sensible - fellow fans, and your club, respect.

Jeez, that hurt. 

Now sod off, play rubbish, always be in our shadow, and God forbid don't make the play-offs and get promoted. Otherwise we most likely won't have that local derby next season. 

Has it really come to this?!

Up The City

ps not page 3 now, but from mammary sorry memory, there's not a lot wrong with page 3

Ah...God is obviously a blue...love a bitter City rant...all those millions spunked on a team and stadium will, only maybe. have to mix it with us blue few next season...chin up guys....

5 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Ah...God is obviously a blue...love a bitter City rant...all those millions spunked on a team and stadium will, only maybe. have to mix it with us blue few next season...chin up guys....

Having just beaten Oxford away 2-0 you come straight onto our forum to post, obsessed doesn't even cover it....

17 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

As long as you've got MattyTaylor...and there in lies your ultimate problem.  No matter how shit we are and we are shit. You and your brothers sisters Mother's would only strive to feed from the scraps left at our table  , vultures or cockruoaches if you like basically feeding off the shit we leave behind.  Enjoy your meal parasite  ( look up the definition Forest Gump)

Edited by Vincent Vega

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I always love the fact you only come on here when we are struggling OR you are doing well, but you quickly vanish when that isn't the case.

Yep he wasn't seen for a whole season when they were non league. Bellend.

18 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I always love the fact you only come on here when we are struggling OR you are doing well, but you quickly vanish when that isn't the case.

Ah now if that was true I would have been here having a field day for the last few months - as it is I haven't mentioned anyone's current performance!  I'm saving that up for IF you do go down, it's way too premature to celebrate anything yet! (and yes, get those Wycombe quips in quickly .. :))

• Like 1

Imagine how utterly gutted they'd be if we somehow did manage to stay up... It would break their poor little tramp hearts. Perhaps post one of their threads praying for us to go down on the dressing room wall? Or maybe a picture of the Memorial Ground with the message "this is what awaits you if you fail!"...  That should spur the players on if LJ isnt able to! :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DancinDannyD said:

And in over 500 posts on here I'm yet to resort to personal abuse.  Go figure ..

With all due respect Danny,  you cant come on your rivals forum acting all chirpy when they are in a terrible situation and then complain about being called a bellend! At least you are allowed to have your say and not get instantly banned like we would be on your forum.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, BS3 GAS said:

all the way down on page 5 !... now now i know your having a bad time at the mo but.....

A draw away to Newcastle is something you could only dream about.  19,000 home crowds during a poor season likewise. 

We may be having an awful season, but our awful seasons are still better than your good ones.

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, DancinDannyD said:

Ah now if that was true I would have been here having a field day for the last few months - as it is I haven't mentioned anyone's current performance!  I'm saving that up for IF you do go down, it's way too premature to celebrate anything yet! (and yes, get those Wycombe quips in quickly .. :))

So you disappearing just as a relegation fight looked likely (before being relegated a month later) and staying away for well over a year is purely coincidental?

• Like 1