IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Well maybe not animals and windows, but I was in the East End the day a few of yours came in at the end of the game and saw some pretty cowardly indiscriminate stuff going on.

Miah, perhaps you could clarify something for me.

Is the change of behaviour from licking minibus windows to headbutting them evolution or revolution?

• Like 11

Just now, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Miah, perhaps you could clarify something for me.

Is the change of behaviour from licking minibus windows to headbutting them evolution or revolution?

I don't think their behaviour has changed, it just depends on whether they are inside or outside the bus. :) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Malago said:

The Bristol Rovers Post is reporting that the club is on track for record season ticket sales and has already sold in excess of 

wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.

2,500 season cards.

Shite. It's true. They are "coming for us..!"

1 hour ago, Malago said:

The Bristol Rovers Post is reporting that the club is on track for record season ticket sales and has already sold in excess of 

2,500 season cards.

No doubt the blue phew will be spouting that this proves they need a 20K stadium building.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malago said:

2,500 season cards.

What was our figure when someone posted on here to say it was shockingly low?  Sorry just found the post, we were at 9100 as of Wednesday 5th April, and some were worried about that.

Edited by Port Said Red

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Twerton Parks capacity is 8840 so they would be better off going back and playing there and claiming a sell out (some weeks) .

Even if Bath got promoted it's not up to conference Prem. Standards and we know how the sags absolutely hate paying for anything themselves. Maybe Bath would do it up for them , after all the help the Gas gave them during the fundraising season.

5 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

Just seen the EP / BP headline of speculation of a stadium announcement after the Millwall game. Could be carnage all round!

Why would anyone wait until after the last game of the season to announce good news..?! 

• Like 1

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Why would anyone wait until after the last game of the season to announce good news..?! 

Well obviously because it's total bollocks but it keeps the brain dead zombies happy for another 3 weeks. Expect the YouTube video proclaiming there rise will be uploaded any minute. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, redysteadygo said:

Just seen the EP / BP headline of speculation of a stadium announcement after the Millwall game. Could be carnage all round!

They've written the article based on a Tweet from a bloke who is a total joke, and knows **** all about what's going on.  

Millwall game will probably be carnage all round whatever happens, quite a few travelling down for a Saturday night in Bristol I believe. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, In the Net said:

They've written the article based on a Tweet from a bloke who is a total joke, and knows **** all about what's going on.  

Millwall game will probably be carnage all round whatever happens, quite a few travelling down for a Saturday night in Bristol I believe. 

Don't worry you've always got the butters . 

Come on millwall 

Edited by Red Army 75

6 minutes ago, In the Net said:

I doubt there will be any "carnage" whatsoever if results this weekend leave them already assured of a play off place. 

Only you costing them a place will cause carnage, as I doubt any Millwall fans will want to miss play off games/Wembley, just for the sake of giving your horse punching, minibus butting, spaghetti dribbling morons a good kicking. 

• Like 3