IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Gert teds in the away end again... apparently... 

scoobydoogas Avatar
scoobydoogas
Reserve Team
20 hours ago
Was anyone really expecting there to be trouble given that they won? 
Even the "well hard" shitheads that attended, that like to act big behind their keyboards, kept their heads down. But thanks to all of those pricks that attended and felt the Rovers love so much that they happily parted with their dole money to come and watch us.

:laughcont: Belters...

35 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

Gasholes in work are quiet today, all they ever do is harp on about City.

Pathetic.

Mind the gap.

The ones I work with stopped chirping last week after they bottled it against Peterborough and we beat Barnsley.

I'm laughing at the bitter cretins on Slagchat and Facebook who were w@nking themselves to death a couple of months ago at the thought of getting their Cup Final back next season...although there were a few getting excited before the Brighton game expecting us to get humiliated on TV.

All their grand predictions flushed down the bog yet again. :yawn:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

Apparently all the local media are against them, but soon they'll be reaching a worldwide audience and we should mind the gap!

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/9808/anti-rovers-media

WE should mind the gap? :clapping:

******* morons.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

Said it before and i'll say it again. They are the most deluded , paranoid fans in world football with a massive feeling of self entitlement. I've got a few gas mates and it's like they live in their own bubble. One even posted on facebook today , celebrating winning the league in 1990. He's obviously forgot what day it is tomorrow :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Said it before and i'll say it again. They are the most deluded , paranoid fans in world football with a massive feeling of self entitlement. I've got a few gas mates and it's like they live in their own bubble. One even posted on facebook today , celebrating winning the league in 1990. He's obviously forgot what day it is tomorrow :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Colin Daniel's day! 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

scoobydoogas Avatar
scoobydoogas
Reserve Team
20 hours ago
Even the "well hard" shitheads that attended, that like to act big behind their keyboards, kept their heads down. But thanks to all of those pricks that attended and felt the Rovers love so much that they happily parted with their dole money to come and watch us.

When Danny Baker was discribing gasheads this gashead must of been his prime example.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

scoobydoogas Avatar
scoobydoogas
Reserve Team
20 hours ago

So basically this bellend thinks there were City fans in the ground.............?? Along with their own fans and Millwall........??

..........and they still couldn't sell out the swamp.....?!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, 42nite said:

We should really find a smal pace on here for that gap timer thing. 

Don't even need to say what it is, just have it quietly ticking away ..........tick tock........

mtg

Good shout. So every time one of the squatters comes on here they can see it . Tick Tock indeed 

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Never mind tomorrow, They got relegated to the basement on THIS day !

• Like 3

I see on their forum they are reminiscing days gone by as usual about 1990. Well done boys, but lets not forget tomorrow is the anniversary of your great relegation to nowhere.

Fwiw i'd take losing 3-0 to them and them winning the league for us to then have 17 years of us consistently being above them. Worth it.

"Worth noting that all the teams with higher attendances have large all seater stadia. It's hard for us to average over 10 000 when that's not far off capacity."

Is it just me that can't find any logic in this?

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

"Worth noting that all the teams with higher attendances have large all seater stadia. It's hard for us to average over 10 000 when that's not far off capacity."

Is it just me that can't find any logic in this?

Of course there is logic to it, GASLOGIC Innit. 

Edited by cidercity