IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I've been away for a few days and I've just checked to see how the blue few are getting on in the League One play-off but I can't find any mention of the 6th richest club in the country. Have they been given a bye straight into the Premier League?

6 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I've been away for a few days and I've just checked to see how the blue few are getting on in the League One play-off but I can't find any mention of the 6th richest club in the country. Have they been given a bye straight into the Premier League?

They are busy sorting out the ticket arrangements for next seasons Bristol Derby. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bert tann said:

So farewell then Alan Qadi

You came

You saw

You got carried down Gloucester Road in triumph

And then some sensible shareholders said "don't be stupid Al, if you try to offload half your holdings in our bank to pay for a football ground the share price will collapse and we'll all be ruined"

oooo you know something Bert?

17 hours ago, WRERE said:

I know the groundsman at Rovers and he sent me this. I hope this isn't the famous sprinklers they talk about 

IMG_0312.PNG

WOW!!! That is a mighty impressive sprinkler system, minimum Championship standard! Also, look at the mega structure in the background - the stadium is really starting to take shape! Upcoming extensive carpet cleaning and replacement, combined with a major repainting project, PLUS a brand new bag of grass seed! These boys are really going for it - make sure you're ready for all the banter we're gonna get. It's gonna be a long summer...

#Tick Tock my arse... :thumbsup:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

They are busy sorting out the ticket arrangements for next seasons Bristol Derby. 

How can there be a Bristol Derby? Didn't we go down and they get promoted? 

Last time I dared look at their forum circa January, I thought it was a done deal? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gl1 said:

How can there be a Bristol Derby? Didn't we go down and they get promoted? 

Last time I dared look at their forum circa January, I thought it was a done deal? 

Shhh I don't think they've realised yet..!

On 14/05/2017 at 21:48, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nice to see Sky include the goals rattling into the Sags 9-0 demolition in their film of memories of White Hart Lane :chant6ez:

' One......two......three..four..five....six..seven..eight.....nine....... TOTTENHAM '

:chant6ez:

Great work that day from "Agent" Lee

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:
41 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

OK, who is responsible for this? (Last paragraph):yawn:

image.jpg

If you scroll down the article does continue...

"However, being a Christmas time game, me and the little un did get the chance to witness the wonderful Santa's Grotto that rose majestically in its Yuletide splendour, bedecked in er....blue and white.

As we took to our plastic patio seats that we found in our end, we watched in wonder as world class sprinkler system shot into action. It is a shame though that so many Bristol Rovers fans missed this moment as I believe there were around 23,842 fans locked outside"

On 14/05/2017 at 21:48, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nice to see Sky include the goals rattling into the Sags 9-0 demolition in their film of memories of White Hart Lane :chant6ez:

' One......two......three..four..five....six..seven..eight.....nine....... TOTTENHAM '

:chant6ez:

Quite literally.....mind the (9 goal) gap!