IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

BREAKING NEWS: There has been some severe damage caused by unusually inclement weather for June. This has resulted in Premier Seating being damaged at a cost of £6.99. There has also been thousands of pounds worth of improvements made to some of the vast tented areas of the ground.

A spokesman commented that he reckons 'the Sheeds are to blame'.

5936b5902be93_TheSwamp.jpg.f409bb20bf3249ee7fd2b03b4d2d781c.jpg

• Like 9

Anyone following the fortunes of the Arab Jordan Investment Bank will know that it's share price has plummeted in recent weeks and in the last twelve months the value of the whole Al-Qadi family holding has dropped by about £10 million from approximately £93 million to approximately £83 million.

Investment analysts Capital Cube expect the share price to fall further and say the data suggests a "lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success"

In these circumstances, as generous and sporting members of Bristol's footballing fraternity, I'm sure none of us would blame the family for putting their own interests first.

But the question on everyone's lips is "what next for Rovers ?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Anyone following the fortunes of the Arab Jordan Investment Bank will know that it's share price has plummeted in recent weeks and in the last twelve months the value of the whole Al-Qadi family holding has dropped by about £10 million from approximately £93 million to approximately £83 million.

Investment analysts Capital Cube expect the share price to fall further and say the data suggests a "lack of strategic focus and/or lack of execution success"

In these circumstances, as generous and sporting members of Bristol's footballing fraternity, I'm sure none of us would blame the family for putting their own interests first.

You mean billions, sir, surely?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Lack of strategic focus?

Pish!

The Arab Jordanian Bank have been impressing global financial houses with their recently washed curtains and their newly hoovered carpets.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Lack of strategic focus?

Pish!

The Arab Jordanian Bank have been impressing global financial houses with their recently washed curtains and their newly hoovered carpets.

http://cpifinancial.net/news/post/41440/outlook-for-arab-jordan-investment-banks-ratings-revised-to-negative

from stable to negative, oh dear

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

From stables to tents

A Jordanian nativity, the quest to find 3 wise men or a virgin in the immediate vicinity of the Mem.

3 wise men: Gould, Frankie Prince and Mehew.

Virgin: Tiny Penis.

Not that hard. ;)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

From stables to tents

A Jordanian nativity, the quest to find 3 wise men or a virgin in the immediate vicinity of the Mem.

With thanks to the Sainsbury's legal team for their advice on the immaculate deception.

Further auditions for the part of the 'donkey' have been cancelled as they apparently have around 25 to choose from already.

• Like 3

Just now, RedRaw said:

With thanks to the Sainsbury's legal team for their advice on the immaculate deception.

Further auditions for the part of the 'donkey' have been cancelled as they apparently have around 25 to choose from already.

As for the gifts...

Maybe Dunford could donate some Gold(top)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

I lived fru me camel dieing, 63 wives, 9 military coups... Carpets, curtains, tents. They forgot about the bank.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

From stables to tents

I prefer,A Jordanian Naivety,a quest to anyone with a grasp on reality in the vicinity of the Mem.

Edited by NOTBLUE

3 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Not sure last time I tried to talk too one it got a little prickly with me.

That obviously wasn't Horace,who as we know is a most genial Hedgehog.

• Like 2