IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just to say ............

........... if any of you have not tried a double raspberry magnum ice-cream, then you really ought to.

They are seriously moorish.

Have not found a super-market that sells them yet, but you can get your hands on one in a good petrol station.

Expect to pay around £1.80 for one.

Really - you should try one.

Cheers,

tfj

Nothing , and I mean nothing will ever top the cider ice lolly.

• Like 5

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

Nothing , and I mean nothing will ever top the cider ice lolly.

Good point, well made, but ............

........ have you tried a double rasp' maggy, or are you just talking from total ignorance??

I'd like to know.

tfj

32 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

........ have you tried a double rasp' maggy, or are you just talking from total ignorance??

I'd like to know.

tfj

TBH TFJ your total love of this particular ice cream treat makes me determined to buy one...

47 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I'd like to know.

tfj

OMG they are simply amazing!! Best ice cream since the sad demise of a raspberry mivi 

Oh and can get them in the Tesco metro on North St - and I even purchased a multi-pack from a supermarket though can't remember which one now!

Not as big as a normal magnum but its all about quality not size ...

BTW have no idea what thread this is under as can't see top of page on mobile but sorry for going off track!

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I'd like to know.

tfj

9 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

OMG they are simply amazing!! Best ice cream since the sad demise of a raspberry mivi 

Oh and can get them in the Tesco metro on North St - and I even purchased a multi-pack from a supermarket though can't remember which one now!

BTW have no idea what thread this is under as can't see top of page on mobile but sorry for going off track!

Asda's chocolate orange flavour imitation magnum. Amazing. 

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Just to say ............

........... if any of you have not tried a double raspberry magnum ice-cream, then you really ought to.

Our good friends at Sainsbury's are selling them ... who appear to still be in business despite the massive boycott ... they can be found next to the bags of poo left by Henbury Gas

8714100684764_L.jpeg

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/magnum-double-raspberry-ice-cream-3x88ml

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chessels Chick said:

are you talking about me or @Rudolf Hucker

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:33, Rudolf Hucker said:

Back in the day, if you'd gone to see Sinatra in concert, you'd have been disappointed had he not sung "My Way". I'm sure that when the gas hoardes are strutting their famous jesterwear around foreign parts they will be well aware that they have an obligation to the locals by singing about Eileen at every opportunity before making their way to soak up the atmosphere of the match from their vantage point in the stadium car park. That's "Their Way".

think it was dexy's midnight runners that sang about Eileen.

It states: “Opportunity exists to invest in English football market though acquisition of Cardiff City Football Club, a professional football team playing in the EFL Championship.

“The club was acquired by Vincent Tan in 2010, whose support enabled the club to develop and be promoted to the Premier League in 2013/14 – total investment in excess of £130m.”

In March, Tan denied he was actively looking to sell Cardiff, but he did add: “If I am offered the right price, I will certainly consider.

“I have always publicly said that except for my family, all my businesses are for sale at the right price. I do not fall in love with my businesses.”

So this Is this plan B for the gas

sell the mem for housing make rovers a non league team again and rent The training ground to them.

pocket all the money and get Cardiff for free

change Cardiff name to Cardiff rovers 

win win happy days

On 19/07/2017 at 11:13, NOTR said:

Was shown a YouTube clip of some of their ummm... followers last night in Portugal,guess what they were singing,only one guess mind.

It goes something like this.....There's only onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne Dean Windass, onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne Dean Windass, walking along singing a song, walking in a Windass wonderland.....DEANO DEANO DEANO DEANO.

.....but it is the Ted's who are obsessed with THEM remember.....Tinpot lady gardens!

• Like 1

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

It goes something like this.....There's only onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne Dean Windass, onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne Dean Windass, walking along singing a song, walking in a Windass wonderland.....DEANO DEANO DEANO DEANO.

.....but it is the Ted's who are obsessed with THEM remember.....Tinpot lady gardens!

I'm going to the cricket this afternoon with a sag that has just returned from this jaunt - will be interested to see what he says about this

Just now, phantom said:

I'm going to the cricket this afternoon with a sag that has just returned from this jaunt - will be interested to see what he says about this

Oh, 'tis 100% accurate. A bit of sun, a bit of booze, Dean Windass and a few tubes of lube and they are in their element 

Look at this shite on Slagchat! 

By now, they should have been in the prem. Jesus, compared to what other teams have spent, they should be pushing for Europe...I was so upset, growing up in the 80s and 90s and seeing the way some of their absolute scumbags behaved (and we really weren't half as bad, they were effectively committing acts of terrorism on us)....I almost lost hope. It seemed to be a cruel joke that they were bestowed with riches and we got L2 and 20 years of humiliation.I've been waiting, and waiting, for that inevitable day where they catipulted up the leagues....it didn't happen, did it.Now, the championship is as competitive as ever. Steve Lansdown is not as big a fish in that league, with more and more foreign investment. I am feeling they lost their chance. They were too rich for the championship for many years, thank god for Dean Windass.

Oh boo boo, those nasty Sheeds and us poor defenceless Family Club supporters with nearly more banning orders than most clubs in the football league! Woe is us, how unfairly treated we are boo hoo, thank you Dean Windass even though we don't obsess about Ted's and are no t envious in any way shape or form.

Makes my ******* piss boil!!!! Deluded *****

10 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Look at this shite on Slagchat! 

By now, they should have been in the prem. Jesus, compared to what other teams have spent, they should be pushing for Europe...I was so upset, growing up in the 80s and 90s and seeing the way some of their absolute scumbags behaved (and we really weren't half as bad, they were effectively committing acts of terrorism on us)....I almost lost hope. It seemed to be a cruel joke that they were bestowed with riches and we got L2 and 20 years of humiliation.I've been waiting, and waiting, for that inevitable day where they catipulted up the leagues....it didn't happen, did it.Now, the championship is as competitive as ever. Steve Lansdown is not as big a fish in that league, with more and more foreign investment. I am feeling they lost their chance. They were too rich for the championship for many years, thank god for Dean Windass.

Oh boo boo, those nasty Sheeds and us poor defenceless Family Club supporters with nearly more banning orders than most clubs in the football league! Woe is us, how unfairly treated we are boo hoo, thank you Dean Windass even though we don't obsess about Ted's and are no t envious in any way shape or form.

Makes my ******* piss boil!!!! Deluded *****

Too rich for the championship?

Edited by glynriley

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Sometimes I wonder if some of their fans parody others with posts like these.

Then I remember they support Bristol Rovers and don't have the intelligence for such wit.

Love the bit about us commiting acts of terrorism. I guess they'd know all about that with their supporters club treasurer, Bin Thieving wasn't it?!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

They also had more arrests than we did last season with half of our crowds.

So they've finally achieved their dream, and are above us in something . In fairness they did say they were coming for us . Credit where credits due I say :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1