IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just checked their website and there is nothing about them winning, only the match preview.  So their media manager must still be celebrating!

Difficult to celebrate after a year of shame.  They'll probably just attempt to gloss over the entire sorry episode ;)

I'm guessing you have already done that. You need to up the antey Big tone.

It must be " I'd rather rim holloway than see that happen" or I'm afraid your not commited to the cause.

After you Sir, and may your tongue survive without too many carbunckles or other growths. I will stick to my bleach...........Dolly loves the smell of citrus !!

Edited by BigTone
  • Haha 1

After you Sir, and may your tongue survive without too many carbunckles or other growths. I will stick to my bleach...........Dolly loves the smell of citrus !!

Why not combine the two bold statements, and pour bleach down holloway's muddy eye.

That way neither of us gets hurt.

• Like 2

Not for the first time he said this.

When Ashton Vale got planing permission he was manager of Blackpool. The BBC done a documentary about the would be new stadium . For some reason they went all the way to Blackpool to interview Holloway, on the programme he dismissed the Ashton Vale scheme and said the money should be spent on a joint stadium out near the motorway in South Gloucestershire.

More surprised by people reaction to his comments today , can't believe some on here didn't realise he is a complete pillock.

• Like 3