Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

COURT 16

Before MRS JUSTICE PROUDMAN

Wednesday, 24 June 2015

At half past 10

GENERAL LIST

HC-2014-000580 Gledhill & anr v Arnold

She's busy tomorrow so looks like another day of nailbiting for Nick and his buddies...

Probably explains why ....

Darrell Clarke taking time to land the "right players"

Bristol Rovers boss Darrell Clarke is expecting a flurry of transfer activity to begin once his squad reconvenes for pre-season training on July 2

...assuming that the judge has given them a favourable verdict by the end of the month ... and assuming that Wonga have not stepped in and taken the Memorial Ground off them

...on the other hand there may just be One Team In Bristol!

Trust me, one thing our directors are good at is getting their own money back.

That does surprise me. The generosity of your club over the past 15 months has been remarkable.

They love a book about themselves self congratulating each other don't they. They keep telling anyone who listen ( which in fact is no one) how there are unique fans in British football. Only days ago Higgs was boasting about how everyone in league one is envious of the size of the club.

I'm sure all gasheads are afflicted by some sort of mass hysteria about their club. I completely serious their notion about their club is beyond parody .

Fingers crossed come next month they'll be bringing out another book celebrating the fact that they are staying within their roots at the ramshackle of a stadium for the foreseeable future, there will also be a special addition showing pictures of fans who donate blue or white tester pots, chairs/sofas for the up and coming refurb of the Minimal Ground.