IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We lost at home to Brighton and Gasheads were stroking themselves about how supposedly shit the quality is in the Championship and how they could easily compete at our level.

They've now played the three utterly appalling teams relegated from the Champ last season. They've drawn at home to MK, lost at home to Bolton and been hilariously thumped, at home, by Charlton.

Remember they're 'comin for us'

#ticktock

'Mind da Gas'

Deluded idiots.

IMG_0373.PNG

"The Miracle is Mine".....my favourite Eurosong entry ever by Father Dick Byrne.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No apologies for posting this AGAIN - Dopey must regret saying 'How did that lot up the road get on? They lost? Happy days...'

Straight back at ya DOPEY...and some of the deluded blue few even said their team should run out to this tune after Dopey's 'hilarious' reference to it!!

It just shows there existence is to be above us and nothing more . Pathetic. And for Clarke the sniffling little **** he will say anything to get the deluded few onside. If LJ had of said that my response would of been . Have a ******* word with yourself your a professional. And that is the difference acting professionally. And acting like a needy fool 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We lost at home to Brighton and Gasheads were stroking themselves about how supposedly shit the quality is in the Championship and how they could easily compete at our level.

They've now played the three utterly appalling teams relegated from the Champ last season. They've drawn at home to MK, lost at home to Bolton and been hilariously thumped, at home, by Charlton.

Remember they're 'comin for us'

#ticktock

'Mind da Gas'

Deluded idiots.

IMG_0373.PNG

Throw in the fact that they couldn't beat basement Crawley in the cup over 180 minutes, Crawley are truly shocking and destined for the Conference 

55 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

They seem to be consistently 2k under  10000.  I am sure Wael  said that was the break even figure. How long can he afford to make up the difference?

Surely he can take the financial hit for a long long time - after all, they told us they were the sixth richest club in England when he took over...

9 minutes ago, harrys said:

One gas idiot thinks they'll be in the top 5 by Xmas as they have to play 4 of the bottom 6 in the next 4 games

They went into meltdown when we lost 0-2 to Brighton saying there was nothing to fear in the championship for them.

Then they lose 4-0 to Millwall and 1-5 to Charlton....I don't think they get it....