IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

agreed robbo ..... & your points v Newcastle and at Norwich on Tuesday may come in very useful , i'm not on here chirping about your situation (never been my way on here ) personally think you will stay up .. can see u getting the win tomorrow and once you get 1 it will lift the place ....  Rotherham ,Wolves & Wigan to go is my thoughts.... don't get me wrong id love to see you down there but think you just have enough to get out of it ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BS3 GAS said:

agreed robbo ..... & your points v Newcastle and at Norwich on Tuesday may come in very useful , i'm not on here chirping about your situation (never been my way on here ) personally think you will stay up .. can see u getting the win tomorrow and once you get 1 it will lift the place ....  Rotherham ,Wolves & Wigan to go is my thoughts.... don't get me wrong id love to see you down there but think you just have enough to get out of it ...

You have more confidence in us than most City fans :blush2:

• Like 1

Just now, Smaller than a flea said:

Sorry?

Super said that Danny hadn't been seen for a season when we were non-league.

I think there might be some connection there.

The poster was called a bellend because he wasn't on OTIB when you were non league. Totally unrelated to your club (apart from the reason he didn't show his fingers). Where was the defending of your club in your post?

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

You need to up your game.  Your self imposed exile seems to have coincided with Matty signing for us .:whistle:

I could have a lot more to say about what has happened at Bristol City since you signed the snake.  All I would suggest is that you actually give him a chance to score a few goals instead of wasting him on the bench.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

The poster was called a bellend because he wasn't on OTIB when you were non league. Totally unrelated to your club (apart from the reason he didn't show his fingers). Where was the defending of your club in your post?

Danny is totally unrelated to our club?

Sorry, missed that.

Who does he support then?  Hartlepool?

1 minute ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I could have a lot more to say about what has happened at Bristol City since you signed the snake.  All I would suggest is that you actually give him a chance to score a few goals instead of wasting him on the bench.

He may well score the goal to keep us up . And surely even in your closeted bitter little world you couldn't deny a man the chance to better himself.? 

2 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Danny is totally unrelated to our club?

Sorry, missed that.

Who does he support then?  Hartlepool?

Ahh my bad, when you said your club I presumed you meant your club, not your club, staff, tea lady, gardner, delivery drivers, fans & decorators my bad.

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

And I think you chose to ignore my question so touche. 

No I didn't. I said that you should give him a chance to score the goals that he did for us. I'm not denying the man a chance.  I'm suggesting that LJ should give him a chance.

Is there any chance of you reading what I actually say?

2 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

No I didn't. I said that you should give him a chance to score the goals that he did for us. I'm not denying the man a chance.  I'm suggesting that LJ should give him a chance.

Is there any chance of you reading what I actually say?

I honestly think you are having a different conversation.  So back to my point about you vanishing when the Cobra signed .

10 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Actually ,I was referring to matters on the pitch and you taking a couple spankings, off the pitch.....that'll happen anyway !

Not sure that we need to worry about unlocking the tunnels just yet, I have a feeling that it will be a case of "as you were" for both teams next season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, In the Net said:

Not sure that we need to worry about unlocking the tunnels just yet, I have a feeling that it will be a case of "as you were" for both teams next season.

If we lose today, I shall be looking up "Horfield" on Google Maps...

7 minutes ago, harrys said:

Could see it happening, done a fantastic job for Rovers, amazed he hasn't been picked up already 

Agreed.  I loathe the guy, but there is no denying what he's achieved has been superb. 

I reckon he'll stick with Rovers though, if he does get an offer from Norwich.  

25 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Agreed.  I loathe the guy, but there is no denying what he's achieved has been superb. 

I reckon he'll stick with Rovers though, if he does get an offer from Norwich.  

I'd be amazed if he turned down a job like Norwich, taken Rovers as far as he can