IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, RedRaw said:

Unfortunately for the sags,those comments were from the above average ones.:shocking:

53 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Im surprised by the amount of likes the gas heads are getting on those comments. I think people feel sorry for them being the underdog for so long. 

Cant stand most rovers fans. Chat shit most the time always moan and look like they been on jeremy kyle.

Shut up! 82, Dean Windass, Rickie Lambert aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you go down there will be a few tasty fixtures.

Plymouth, Portsmouth, Charlton, and of course us.

Plus easy ones to get to like Oxford with the three sided stadium, and perhaps Exeter for Devon cream tea. MK Dons for the stadium and padded seats. And AFC Wimbledon because everyone should be happy to be playing them, because they're an example of how the fans can save the club.

On 15 March 2017 at 09:39, RedRaw said:

Says more about the Post if you ask me... Football fans happy because their arch rivals drop into the bottom 3. Shock horror, who would have expected that? Lets write an article about it,

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Says more about the Post if you ask me... Football fans happy because their arch rivals drop into the bottom 3. Shock horror, who would have expected that? Lets write an article about it,

They at leasy ought to do a rejoinder by stating that City fans singing anti Slag songs like "......the Rovers ran away...AGAIN!" It would be a major scoop for the tatty little rag !

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I know loads who were planning to watch it last night.

Touching themselves at the thought of us getting humiliated on SKY by a Huddersfield side pushing for the automatics. 

Hope the pr1cks enjoyed it.

They came out in force after the final result in their usual obsessive manner going on about South Bristol suddenly waking up again.....yawn!

I am out with a load of them tonight who were all ready to go on about the latest hammering. Think they might be a bit quieter now though.....Mind The ******* Gap!!!!

• Like 1

On 15/03/2017 at 22:12, Smaller than a flea said:

If you go down there will be a few tasty fixtures.

Plymouth, Portsmouth, Charlton, and of course us.

Plus easy ones to get to like Oxford with the three sided stadium, and perhaps Exeter for Devon cream tea. MK Dons for the stadium and padded seats. And AFC Wimbledon because everyone should be happy to be playing them, because they're an example of how the fans can save the club.

Nah you're alright. You can start touching yourself at the thought of these tasty fixtures , think I'll give it a miss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Redsi2 said:

Only just over 8000 fans at the mem. Fantastic crowd according to the commentary. They really are supporting their team well.

Wait so double promotions and a playoff charge and they can only muster over 8k? Pathetic. 

I know loads of rovers fans who only go to the away games so they can pretend they are hoolies

6 hours ago, Redsi2 said:

Only just over 8000 fans at the mem. Fantastic crowd according to the commentary. They really are supporting their team well.

Was there any trouble..? If there was then I wonder how many of those 8k would have been sheeds..?

12 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

So we've been shit for months. And they get 8000 odd. But if they were in our position they would get 20000 . Any gas**** reading this . U really are Mickey Mouse . 

So to summarise, a club aiming for the playoffs played a team that Sky kept referring to as `already doomed` Chesterfield on a Saturday afternoon and got an attendance of 8,000.

A relegation- threatened club that have been crap for months played a team that are flying at the top of the table expecting to get stuffed on a Friday night, live on TV and in atrocious weather got an attendance of 16,000+

#alwaysinourshadow

• Like 3