IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

19 hours ago, weepywall said:

Fair play to the gas regime, I was chatting to a ground worker today, he said dropping kerbs can be quite a major job, it can even involve getting permission from the council so for the gas to get that done already I think shows they really are a club on the up, I really do think they are coming for us and to get new curtains and carpet aswell how the hell can we compete against that ?

Yep you need the council's permission plus you have to use their approved contractors. £200 a stone roughly.

17 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

DISCLAIMER...... DOLLS DON'T READ

I can never see this add without thinking of interview with her somewhere.....she had picked up a bug and immediately after the shot she puked her ring all over the shop !

Bet it took more than Shake And Vac to get rid of THAT :shocking:

What? @Dollymarie barfed after an interview or the Shake n Vac actress?

• Like 1

With all the crap that's going on around Windass at the moment, I still have a soft spot for the bloke.

When Brad took a nasty blow to the face but was carrying on playing,  it was Windass that saw how bad it looked and told Brad to sit down and then told the ref to get the docs on,  if I remember correctly?

Think Brad had a nasty fracture to his eye socket?  If he would have challenged for a header and took a whack, God knows what the consequences would have been. So well done for that Dean.

And now he's milking the sags of their dole money, so fair play to the guy for that as well.

I just hope he can sort himself out.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Rudolph......where are you??

On 12 May 2017 at 12:25, Bristol Rob said:

Rovers have announced two new signings.

tumblr_mp7voxz7vZ1qh8rp8o1_400.jpg

31 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Rudolph......where are you??

Just...out...of....picture....

• Like 2

On 12/05/2017 at 19:23, weepywall said:

Fair play to the gas regime, I was chatting to a ground worker today, he said dropping kerbs can be quite a major job

Dropping the kerbs won't be a big job for the gash as they can save money by getting their first team keeper to do the work... I hear he is good at dropping things.

28 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nice to see Sky include the goals rattling into the Sags 9-0 demolition in their film of memories of White Hart Lane :chant6ez:

' One......two......three..four..five....six..seven..eight.....nine....... TOTTENHAM '

:chant6ez:

It was Spurs who covered it on their video featuring Kenneth Branagh, Sky just showed it as it was shown at The Lane.

I miss that chant! Made the mistake of mentioning that game and crowing about their humiliation in the dressing room when playing for a local team way back....the manager tried to 'shush' me and then I realised why, one of my team mates, a certain ex City player who played for the gas that day was glaring at me across the dressing room and looked like he wanted to end me! We made up in the pub after the game....I bought him a Guinness....guess who?

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

19 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It was Spurs who covered it on their video featuring Kenneth Branagh, Sky just showed it as it was shown at The Lane.

I miss that chant! Made the mistake of mentioning that game and crowing about their humiliation in the dressing room when playing for a local team way back....the manager tried to 'shush' me and then I realised why, one of my team mates, a certain ex City player who played for the gas that day was glaring at me across the dressing room and looked like he wanted to end me! We made up in the pub after the game....I bought him a Guinness....guess who?

Aitken ?

On 5/13/2017 at 21:49, RightUpInCider said:

Dropping the kerbs won't be a big job for the gash as they can save money by getting their first team keeper to do the work... I hear he is good at dropping things.

they don't have a first team keeper.......

On 5/14/2017 at 21:48, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nice to see Sky include the goals rattling into the Sags 9-0 demolition in their film of memories of White Hart Lane :chant6ez:

' One......two......three..four..five....six..seven..eight.....nine....... TOTTENHAM '

:chant6ez:

i recoreded this off some Sky memories/gold programme recently. I watch it to cheer myself up.

• Like 1

So farewell then Alan Qadi

You came

You saw

You got carried down Gloucester Road in triumph

And then some sensible shareholders said "don't be stupid Al, if you try to offload half your holdings in our bank to pay for a football ground the share price will collapse and we'll all be ruined"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bert tann said:

So farewell then Alan Qadi

You came

You saw

You got carried down Gloucester Road in triumph

And then some sensible shareholders said "don't be stupid Al, if you try to offload half your holdings in our bank to pay for a football ground the share price will collapse and we'll all be ruined"

My Grandfather was called Bert. Any chance you could elaborate a little please Gramps, or is it a riddle?

Does he really want to raise funds for a new stadium by selling his shares in a Bank? There must be a good return in rental income, if he does.

Just now, Red Rag said:

Leaked draft plan of Wallys proposed championship ready sprinkler system for the west stand. Impressive?

IMG_6555.PNG

So they're upgrading to dome tents next season then.