IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Relive it in all its glory at 06:38 hahahaha!

They never, ever learn!

Beautifully sweet with the benefit of hindsight!

I've seen that video before - love how they film the Dolman doing its collective nut when JET and Joe's corking goals went in. Plus the final whistle - not the brightest bunch!

Then cue the sanctimony when our fans get in their faces after the game. That's exactly what they did to us in 07. But somehow they still kid themselves into thinking they occupy the moral high ground.

What a bunch of whinging, self-pitying flanges the scum are. It would be hard to imagine a worse club than Bristol Rovers.

Edited by WessexPest
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, ColeCiderRed said:

I would not describe you as crap. Just a tomorrow club. Tomorrow we will do this, tomorrow we will do that. Tomorrow we will have our Stadium, tomorrow we will sign someone of note.  You even state above, that your owner will change things in the 'near future' ie tomorrow. Problem is tomorrow never comes and you sad w*nkers swallow it season up on season. 

To quote 'Annie'

"Tomorrow, tomorrow

I love ya, tomorrow

You're always a day away"

Should be the new Rovers song really.

59 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Relive it in all its glory at 06:38 hahahaha!

They never, ever learn!

And to think this was nearly four years ago, now.  

Hanging on for four years just to eventually be told no.  Even Darwin's actual theory of evolution is faster moving than this!

• Haha 3

Absolute comedy gold!

Why do they go on about Bristol football seeing as how they're in South Gloucester?

I'd just like to say to them that I have indeed enjoyed the ride, it's been epic and the source of infinite p*** taking from the one and only pro team in Bristol. Thanks guys. :clap:

Rovers relegated to conference. Fans say best thing ever happened to us . Loved going to all those different grounds. BULLSHIT.

Rovers scrap stadium. Fans say . Soulless bowl . Crap location. Wally doing the right thing. BULLSHIT.

They will literally swallow any old shit . Can't wait for the next episode. Comedy gold 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

And to think this was nearly four years ago, now.  

Hanging on for four years just to eventually be told no.  Even Darwin's actual theory of evolution is faster moving than this!

They've been after a new stadium for a long time, FM. How long since Mangotsfield, 1985? Just can't help themselves can they, The west news, from the council building, "We're getting the UWE, it's  gunna get built before they south of the river get theirs, ha ha ha".

Seems not my insecure friend...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cider_boy said:

I like this bit of the statement

"We will now immediately turn our attention to exploring all other opportunities for a new stadium or for a substantive redevelopment of the Memorial Stadium"

Kind of says that despite all the delays, and the club surely knowing for months this was going to happen, there is no plan B in place either.

Well I can't think of anything better to wake up to this morning whilst on hols in Turkey, we all knew it wasn't going to get built but the deluded lot were blinded by false promises but thought they would be used to that 

they won't be able to do much at the Mem as they are surrounded by housing so will have height restrictions

oh dear what a mess Mr Wael!!!

It's ok though wally's going to buy them a bigger better shinie new stadium as plan B, that's why he has been visiting Brighton and MK Dons, going to be 30K plus.

i have no words to describe how thick and deluded they are, they will be lucky to have a club at the end of this saga. It's like they have dismissed the £10 million charge on the minimal, oh well not my problem.

27 minutes ago, cidercity said:

It's ok though wally's going to buy them a bigger better shinie new stadium as plan B, that's why he has been visiting Brighton and MK Dons, going to be 30K plus.

i have no words to describe how thick and deluded they are, they will be lucky to have a club at the end of this saga. It's like they have dismissed the £10 million charge on the minimal, oh well not my problem.

Rovers spent all that time and money. All the opposition they faced . But had the go ahead . Then Sainsbury's pulled out . Leaving them trying to find 30 million. But still they carried on . Then came wally . And rovers became the 6 th richest club in England owned by a billionaire. There words . But surprisingly he can't fund it and went begging around London for help. Strange. The deal with uwe has probably always been the same. But now there saying it was a shit deal for rovers. If the deluded few think it will be easy to buy land and get planning permission . And fight all the protests again. If wally can't afford uwe he certainly won't be able to finance s new project. They will slightly redevelop the mem . And they will all be happy. Even though it's imperative for there future they get a new stadium. I think they need to get real whilst they still got a club to support