IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Sorry, I am unable to reveal anything because of an incontinenciality agreement.

But, it's one thing to say you have access to £40 million and another to prove, to the satisfaction of a partners' lawyers, that you have  £40 million irrevocably committed to the purpose of building a football stadium on their land.

So that note that was scribbled down and handed over, reading "I.O.U. Enough dosh to be the 6th richest club in the country and build a new stadium, Cheers, Wally" isn't water tight...?! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, myol'man said:

Next up, another massive fixture, Bury away. For our younger viewers, Bury play at Gigg Lane which was named after Ryan Gigg the Man Utd.  leg end. He had a sweet left foot and a roaming trouser snake.  Thousands locked out again no doubt :gasmask:

Rovers have been allocated the whole stadium for their visit to Bury. 

So as to embrace the local customs, respectful bunch that they are, around 70% of them will wear Bury replica shirts and/or partake in popular Bury related chants during the game. 

It's definitely true, just watch the highlights on TV and you'll see them. 

Disclaimer: In the event of any trouble, there will have been a proportion of 'Teds who infiltrated the crowd. It's never them, ever! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

So as to embrace the local customs, respectful bunch that they are, around 70% of them will wear Bury replica shirts and/or partake in popular Bury related chants during the game. 

Disclaimer: In the event of any trouble, there will have been a proportion of 'Teds who infiltrated the crowd. It's never them, ever! 

Don't be daft, I think you meant to say, "they've been given the whole of Bury" for the weekend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

So as to embrace the local customs, respectful bunch that they are, around 99% of them will wear Bury replica shirts and/or partake in popular Bury related chants during the game. 

Slight typo, they won't have 30% of the crowd (crowed?)

• Like 1

Jesus, the fake sheikh is pulling their trousers down before their very eyes but somehow it's all SL's fault.....

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10482/new-beginning-2?page=16

nobbygas
Gas 
51 minutes ago
paulpirate likes this
abbeygas said:
knowall said:
Don't hold your breath - Mr West is playing a game which will all come plain in due course.
He never wanted us there and his 'mates' are in the wings.
In due course we will all learn how devious they are at UWE

Exactly what is bugging me. If correct who are the mates and what is the UWE masterplan?  The only team that can fill a barn that big around here is Bath Rugby who have made no secret of the limitations of the Rec but would they really leave Bath? 

Move the thinking away from one big stadium. How about a 'complex' involving a small stadium for Women's football, and an Indoor Arena that would house Basketball, table tennis and Badminton, and that can also be used as a 'Bristol Arena' for music. Who are the mates? Well, a certain Rosy Cheeked Fecker was given an Honorary Doctorate (or something) for the financial advice he has given to the UWE, plus the UWE have recently started using the conference facilities at trashton. It's just a small step to put 2 and 2 together.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Jesus, the fake sheikh is pulling their trousers down before their very eyes but somehow it's all SL's fault.....

nobbygas
Gas 
51 minutes ago
paulpirate likes this
abbeygas said:
knowall said:
Don't hold your breath - Mr West is playing a game which will all come plain in due course.

Exactly what is bugging me. If correct who are the mates and what is the UWE masterplan?  The only team that can fill a barn that big around here is Bath Rugby who have made no secret of the limitations of the Rec but would they really leave Bath? 

Move the thinking away from one big stadium. How about a 'complex' involving a small stadium for Women's football, and an Indoor Arena that would house Basketball, table tennis and Badminton, and that can also be used as a 'Bristol Arena' for music. Who are the mates? Well, a certain Rosy Cheeked Fecker was given an Honorary Doctorate (or something) for the financial advice he has given to the UWE, plus the UWE have recently started using the conference facilities at trashton. It's just a small step to put 2 and 2 together.

Delusion - an incurable desease! 

22 minutes ago, Bianconeri said:

Page 16 of that thread goes far beyond delusion. I'm not sure what comes beyond paranoia!

Paranoid about us and UWE . But perfectly happy with wally and hamer. Idiots. Uwe should build a multi purpose stadium or have the Bristol arena there. Rovers will be at Chernobyl for years to come. :rofl2br:

7 hours ago, RedRaw said:

nobbygas
Gas 
51 minutes ago
paulpirate likes this
abbeygas said:
knowall said:

Please God, let this be true . I'll even start going to church.:pray:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Paranoid about us and UWE . But perfectly happy with wally and hamer. Idiots. Uwe should build a multi purpose stadium or have the Bristol arena there. Rovers will be at Chernobyl for weeks to come. :rofl2br:

Sorry, have to disagree on one major point you make mate.

• Like 1

Yes, yes....it all becomes clear now.

Its all Steve Lansdowns fault. 

Nothing to do with their owners at all.

As part of his evil plans to stop the Gas he's even been advising the UWE not to sell the land to Rovers in an attempt to scupper the whole deal, allowing him to build a stadium himself. 

**** me :facepalm:

Ridiculous Gas idiots.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yes, yes....it all becomes clear now.

Its all Steve Lansdowns fault. 

Nothing to do with their owners at all.

As part of his evil plans to stop the Gas he's even been advising the UWE not to sell the land to Rovers in an attempt to scupper the whole deal, allowing him to build a stadium himself. 

**** me :facepalm:

Ridiculous Gas idiots.

thats the funniest bit, they are trying to buy and trying to get the UWE to sell them a bit of land on the cheap that UWE can not sell they are so thick bitter and deluded, I'm started to think they are all mentally challenged but then thats an insult to the mentally challenged 

13 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

So as to embrace the local customs, respectful bunch that they are, around 95% of them will wear Bury replica shirts and/or partake in popular Bury related chants during the game. 

Fixed that for you!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

thats the funniest bit, they are trying to buy and trying to get the UWE to sell them a bit of land on the cheap that UWE can not sell they are so thick bitter and deluded, I'm started to think they are all mentally challenged but then thats an insult to the mentally challenged 

I think most of their supporters are so thick they deserve to have to watch matches from inside a stupid looking tent whilst opposition fans point and laugh at them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am almost tempted to join sag chat, and just make the point that this the most obvious asset stripping since Donny Rovers almost went out of business. Sadly I would be immediately banned and (Correctly) called an "evil gurt ted" No helping these people...

Anyway their delusions are not my problem.

Just been reading that thread, taking the piss out of Lansdown now about wasting his money etc :facepalm:

Imagine having an owner who actually puts his money where his mouth is, perhaps they should look closer to home before taking the piss out of SL.

Wally, the world's poorest billionaire.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, RedRaw said:

nobbygas
Gas 
51 minutes ago
paulpirate likes this
abbeygas said:
knowall said:

How paranoid are the gas, their conspiracy theory's about UWE make the twin towers and Princess Di conspiracy look like convincing scenarios.

They really are frankly pathetic idiots.

I mentioned the condemned pasty hut to a few Sags the other day. They said it would be sorted. I said "They asked Hani for some money but he said NO!".....**** me that hit a nerve.....I got the typical Neanderthal Gashead response, aggression of epic proportions, but it was obviously my fault because I am a filthy Ted.

57 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Just been reading that thread, taking the piss out of Lansdown now about wasting his money etc :facepalm:

Imagine having an owner who actually puts his money where his mouth is, perhaps they should look closer to home before taking the piss out of SL.

Wally, the world's poorest billionaire.

I think he is an OASIS fan.....everything is Definitely Maybe!

• Like 1