IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 hours ago, myol'man said:

I see they have pulled the  "Fake Sheik" thread on asschat because it was offensive. Offensive to who? The original News of the World fake sheik?  :ph34r:

Because the closed shop that is asschat won't have a bad word said about the asset stripper . It's ok to racially abuse people though , apparently 

On 17/08/2017 at 23:23, RedRaw said:

Jesus, the fake sheikh is pulling their trousers down before their very eyes but somehow it's all SL's fault.....

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10482/new-beginning-2?page=16

nobbygas
Gas 
51 minutes ago
paulpirate likes this
abbeygas said:
knowall said:
Don't hold your breath - Mr West is playing a game which will all come plain in due course.
He never wanted us there and his 'mates' are in the wings.
In due course we will all learn how devious they are at UWE

Exactly what is bugging me. If correct who are the mates and what is the UWE masterplan?  The only team that can fill a barn that big around here is Bath Rugby who have made no secret of the limitations of the Rec but would they really leave Bath? 

Move the thinking away from one big stadium. How about a 'complex' involving a small stadium for Women's football, and an Indoor Arena that would house Basketball, table tennis and Badminton, and that can also be used as a 'Bristol Arena' for music. Who are the mates? Well, a certain Rosy Cheeked Fecker was given an Honorary Doctorate (or something) for the financial advice he has given to the UWE, plus the UWE have recently started using the conference facilities at trashton. It's just a small step to put 2 and 2 and 2 together and come up with the amount of fingers on my right hand

FTFY

On 17/08/2017 at 23:23, RedRaw said:

Jesus, the fake sheikh is pulling their trousers down before their very eyes but somehow it's all SL's fault.....

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10482/new-beginning-2?page=16

nobbygas
Gas 
51 minutes ago
paulpirate likes this
abbeygas said:
knowall said:
Don't hold your breath - Mr West is playing a game which will all come plain in due course.
He never wanted us there and his 'mates' are in the wings.
In due course we will all learn how devious they are at UWE

Exactly what is bugging me. If correct who are the mates and what is the UWE masterplan?  The only team that can fill a barn that big around here is Bath Rugby who have made no secret of the limitations of the Rec but would they really leave Bath? 

Move the thinking away from one big stadium. How about a 'complex' involving a small stadium for Women's football, and an Indoor Arena that would house Basketball, table tennis and Badminton, and that can also be used as a 'Bristol Arena' for music. Who are the mates? Well, a certain Rosy Cheeked Fecker was given an Honorary Doctorate (or something) for the financial advice he has given to the UWE, plus the UWE have recently started using the conference facilities at trashton. It's just a small step to put 2 and 2 together.

Trousers down, and up to his nuts in guts.

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 18:33, harrys said:

Changing the topic slightly but I see that Poplar Insulation is sponsoring one of their stands, bit of a strange one as the owners are massive City fans, I'll have to ask them what their game is when I see them next!

They are sponsoring their South Stand,..to be called the Poplar Insulation South Stand........The abbreviation to be in large letters on the roof....................it's not only Wally that's taking the piss!

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, CodeRed said:

They are sponsoring their South Stand,..to be called the Poplar Insulation South Stand........The abbreviation to be in large letters on the roof....................it's not only Wally that's taking the piss!

Sponsoring the East Stand - Poplar Insulation East Stand - although, sadly the pies these days leave a lot to be desired. 

12 hours ago, 22A said:

Why do Rovers fans use the acronym FTG?

Unionists in Northern Ireland use FTP to mean F(obscenity) The Pope, so surely FTG simply replaces the Pope with the Gas?

I thought it was this forum auto correcting it to catch people out but haven't tested it.  Here we go then:

FTG (FTG)

FTG (F T G)

Edit: yes, the first one said U and this was replaced even when spaced out.

Edited by Eddie Hitler

My uncle works as a grounds man on that Weston field. Word on the street is that most of the travellers had close links to the Bristol Rovers 1st team. 4 of the players were on sight at the time of the protest drinking cheap Cider. I'm a huge gas head and this is not right.

Posted by Simonb1 on Evil Post website

Gasheads on tour at Weston Super Mare saw this on the evil post website a comment on moving travelers off a playing field (Clarence Park). Maybe this is plan B to find/steal a new ground.

Simonb1
My uncle works as a grounds man on that Weston field. Word on the street is that most of the travellers had close links to the Bristol Rovers 1st team. 4 of the players were on sight at the time of the protest drinking cheap C
Fanatical

• Admin
24 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

My uncle works as a grounds man on that Weston field. Word on the street is that most of the travellers had close links to the Bristol Rovers 1st team. 4 of the players were on sight at the time of the protest drinking cheap Cider. I'm a huge gas head and this is not right.

Posted by Simonb1 on Evil Post website

Gasheads on tour at Weston Super Mare saw this on the evil post website a comment on moving travelers off a playing field (Clarence Park). Maybe this is plan B to find/steal a new ground.

Simonb1
My uncle works as a grounds man on that Weston field. Word on the street is that most of the travellers had close links to the Bristol Rovers 1st team. 4 of the players were on sight at the time of the protest drinking cheap C
Fanatical

As usual load of bollocks - there were no Rovers players at the protest last night

20 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-want-beat-fulham-357858

"We need the money" I'm sure if my club had a top 6 budget and a billionaire at the helm our coaching staff wouldn't be saying that,

We all  know he's not joking , unless you're a sag .

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 15:35, Bar BS3 said:

Those idiots probably still believe that a man walked on the moon..!

You know, the one (followed by a few others) filmed in a dessert nearly 50 years ago, yet despite untold progress in technology, nobody has managed since 1972..! 

Gooseberry fool?

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 15:35, Bar BS3 said:

Those idiots probably still believe that a man walked on the moon..!

You know, the one (followed by a few others) filmed in a dessert nearly 50 years ago, yet despite untold progress in technology, nobody has managed since 1972..! 

I always thought the surface of the moon looked too crumbly.

4 minutes ago, Irishred said:

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2017/august/22.08.17---training-ground-update/

The latest info on their new training facilities. They have entered talks about talks apparently. 

"Out of respect for the local community, we will not begin work until official approval has been granted" 

Well that's bloody decent of them! Nothing to do with it being the law..?! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

"Out of respect for the local community, we will not begin work until official approval has been granted" 

I saw that quote, it just comes across as more bullshit from the gas, they seem to have got to the stage where they can't just say something as it is, and need to lie/distort/embellish their statements 'cos they feel they need to constantly pull the wool over peoples eyes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The club have released a statement about their proposed new training facilities at Almondsbury, which might get category 2 status and will be known as the "Colony". Probably where colonic irrigation will take place, to remove the shyte.

The statement is in response to questions asked in various quarters (probably the world famous quarters) about what the hell is happening.

The answer is:  "**** all is happening". They are still supposedly waiting for a response from the council about their proposals.

That's it then!                                BLAME THE COUNCIL.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Rich said:

The club have released a statement about their proposed new training facilities at Almondsbury, which might get category 2 status and will be known as the "Colony". Probably where colonic irrigation will take place, to remove the shyte.

The statement is in response to questions asked in various quarters (probably the world famous quarters) about what the hell is happening.

The answer is:  "**** all is happening". They are still supposedly waiting for a response from the council about their proposals.

That's it then!                                BLAME THE COUNCIL.

That`s it mate, getting their retaliation in first - it`s always been the g*s way.