IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

34 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Maybe they are, Wael of fortune has written a piece that sounds like the "what I did in my school holidays" essays we used to write on our first day back in Juniors. :)

It reminds me of the scene I. The pink panther, where clouso is asked how he knew the man was blind, he replied he told me ?

its comedy gold if the younger people have not seen it, but just like the gas no realisation he might be lieing 

Sprinkles from heaven wetting the Walsall fans, then.  

Lucky for the gas heads weal invested heavily in water proof tents 

he a really nice man

so nice he going to put his hand in his pocket and splash the cash

he said today I am ready to invest 

I am going to buy a round of drinks for the board this will help with income 
Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/6735/weather#ixzz4sAMLY1VE

• Admin
18 hours ago, 22A said:

How many years since the weather caused a postponement at AG? I can't remember Bristol Rugby having problems with drainage before the gas moved in.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10662/keep-eyes-on-weather

With heavy rain due in Bristol today and tomorrow, there may be a doubt if the match will go ahead. Heavy rain accompanied by thunder storms is forecast for the rest of Friday and in to the early evening. With more rain expected from Saturday lunchtime until Saturday evening. This will be the first major test of the new drainage system that was installed during the summer. I am guessing that the sprinklers will not be needed.

Are pitch has been fine since the rugby went and we have improved the drainage that was broken.

Depends whether they have a more important game coming up against their rivals the next week I guess. Stockport was it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Maybe they are, Wael of fortune has written a piece that sounds like the "what I did in my school holidays" essays we used to write on our first day back in Juniors. :)

It does sound like a kid who is struggling to describe what they did in any detail, I used to hate writing those essays!

But he's not just the owner, he is a superfan too, watched them on telly and everything:

Last Saturday I watched our game against Bradford City, as it was live on TV across the region.

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

But the Vuelta a Espana doesn't finish until tomorrow. Surely you know by now that cycle races have a major effect upon their gates. Please keep up.

Not to mention the "Ride & Stride" organised by Gloucestershire Historic Churches Trust. I saw thousands of sags queued outside  St James Mangotsfield trying to have a go on the three exercise bikes!

Fancy the two events clashing .               :P

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

1. Drunk and incapable

2. Consuming drugs

3. ANOTHER racist incident

All in the home of the family club in a small 90 minute period.

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2017/september/09.09.17---a-message-from-our-safety-officer/

To be fair, the racist incident was reported with accompanying evidence. So hats off to those supporters who took the time to do that. A lot of people would have ignored it.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

To be fair, the racist incident was reported with accompanying evidence. So hats off to those supporters who took the time to do that. A lot of people would have ignored it.

Absolutely right. But the family club have a problem. But when u play in a slum . You attract the scum 

Edited by Red Army 75