IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

The funniest thing about that link was a sag saying fans of a lot of clubs like them but detest us. It is simple saghead you are not a threat to anyone so they condescendingly say they like you. People hate us because we are a rival.

How the **** would they know? Most clubs about League One have never heard of them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

The funniest thing about that link was a sag saying fans of a lot of clubs like them but detest us. It is simple saghead you are not a threat to anyone so they condescendingly say they like you. People hate us because we are a rival.

Spot on.

One of them mentions how Cardiff detest us, that's because we actually play them on a regular basis and they see us as a local rival...

Not some funny little club with a quirky kit from over the bridge that they never play in a proper competitive match.

• Like 4

On 20/09/2017 at 15:19, Cheesleysmate said:

Redknapp! Redknapp! FML! 

Of course. How could he possibly turn down a position at one of Europe's biggest clubs?!

Talk about delusions of grandeur!

They have even infected Slocombe with their propaganda. He was referring to them as a big club....A big club?! They play in a Tinpot shithole ramshackled field with marquees and a cricket pavilion. They haven't got tuppence to scratch their arses with. Their history is a couple of lower division promotions, a Watney Cup which is as dead as the brand these days, and they are one of the football leagues newest clubs. So how does it make them big?

Oh yeah, they can fill an away end but I suppose every game is like a Cup Final for such a Tinpot ragbag outfit! I guess every away day is like actually going to a proper professional football club rather than one step down from The Creek! 

Ok, so they took 40,000....sorry, 26,000 to Wembley but as you know the majority of those supporters are obsessed Ted's hoping to see them get turned over.....If you take Gas logic into the equation.

Redknapp in?!.....Honestly, massive massive family club. They are so huge I'm surprised they aren't considering redeveloping the Mem to accommodate at least 60-80,000 faithful and true Gasheads?

Just **** off and die Rovers you bunch of clowns and jokers.

I think he would be a great fit for them.

A slippery second rate wheeler dealer, at a second rate tin pot club.

At least he'd have a lot on common with their owner. He loves spending other people's money as well.

4 hours ago, pommers65 said:

Wonder why he did not scrreenshot them or post the link as opposed to typing them all out.

Anyway from the Wolves forums

AlexWolve... Bristol City could win the world cup if Bristol were to become a independent nation

Dave (the homeless guy outside Tesco metro)   Bristol have the best....  *whispher   sorry...sorry   Bristol City have the best fans on the planet

Stuey   amazing how those 600 City fans managed to make more noise than Rovers. Anyone know if they dope the water in North Bristol, just I can't understand how they are so lethargic

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RedRaw said:
james246 Avatar
james246
5 hours ago
Many first team players at Nuffields North Bristol today.

A couple of Lady Pensioners remarked to me how polite and well behaved they were. 

We have a good bunch of lads playing for our club. 
Anyway, the old bitches were wearing red scarves so I head butted the Teds anyway and knocked them the **** out. ******* shithead *****!

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedRaw said:
james246 Avatar
james246
5 hours ago
Many first team players at Nuffields North Bristol today.

A couple of Lady Pensioners remarked to me how polite and well behaved they were. 

We have a good bunch of lads playing for our club. 

:facepalm: Well, we may as well pack it in lads.......we can't compete with that

Yep, no ill discipline there...did those old dears forget their specs when they left the house? ;)

yategas78
Fans' Favourite
9 hours ago
harleygas likes this
The sh**e are the biggest sports franchise better stadium loads of dodgy cash behind them BUT Rovers are the best club with the better manager and by far the best and most loyal fans I grew up in South Bristol surrounded by Teds most of my close mates were Teds but thank goodness I ended up a GASHEAD!
Look at this beauty. What is he 9 . 
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:
yategas78
Fans' Favourite
9 hours ago
harleygas likes this
The sh**e are the biggest sports franchise better stadium loads of dodgy cash behind them BUT Rovers are the best club with the better manager and by far the best and most loyal fans I grew up in South Bristol surrounded by Teds most of my close mates were Teds but thank goodness I ended up a GASHEAD!

dodgy money?, you mean a FTSE100 Company made from a bedroom in Clifton, thats regularly on the tele because they are the leaders in their field, most loyal fans? why do they not bother to go the game then?

Franchise?

definition of that is, 

Franchising is the practice of the right to use a firm's business model and brand for a prescribed period of time. The word "franchise" is of Anglo-French derivation—from franc, meaning free—and is used both as a noun and as a (transitive) verb.[1] For the franchisor, the franchise is an alternative to building "chain stores" to distribute goods that avoids the investments and liability of a chain. The franchisor's success depends on the success of the franchisees. The franchisee is said to have a greater incentive than a direct employee because they have a direct stake in the business.

yea,

Thick *****

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:
yategas78
Fans' Favourite
9 hours ago
harleygas likes this

Has he not heard of punctuation.

• Haha 1

Bless them. They are discussing their FIFA 18 ratings and saying that the game is slow.....No, it's just that their players are shit.

I have just got out FIFA15 to check their player ratings, but can't seem to find Rovers at all? Is there a bug in my copy of the game because surely Bristol's Barcelona should be in there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1