IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It looks like the cover is just a couple of superlap fencing panels laid flat FFS. The g*shead was right when he said it was worse than Santa`s Grotto.

What I want to know is, why wasn`t this featured in the EP list of major improvements they were crowing about last week? Surely it`s the jewel in the crown.

Not even as good as super lap fencing.......more like a car port

ddddd.jpg

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

The sex pest is heading for Ashton gate , as well as following that shower of Shyte from the top of muller rd . He is also a Crystal Palace fan . Female Reds beware 

30 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

That at least has guttering.  The water is just going to drip over the edge when raining and if windy just blow into those sat/seated below it.  Pretty sure if the wind gets under it the roof will just lift off..

Don't worry about the drips, they're on the terraces. And if it's raining the water will be upto your waist anyway.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It's the ******* patio chairs AGAIN :rofl2br:

They're just taking the piss now, surely?

It has to be some elaborate in joke amongst the phewers doesn't it?

Or the chairs are photoshopped in after every picture. Or they're invisible to six fingered horse punching racists.

They're not THAT ******* tinpot, surely? Are they?

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/24/2017 at 11:53, In the Net said:

Imagine supporting a club in 2017 that doesn't just ignore the fact there are still a small minority who express racist views, and that said club are actually aware of this because their own supporters are calling out the culprits.

Anybody who thinks that their own club is TOTALLY free from racism is burying their heads in the sand.

I haven't seen anyone chucked out of Ashton Gate for racism since the 80's

And still they continue to display what lovely people they all are:

Who were the other 2 men with him they looked middle eastern and that is not a racist comment. We're they family members one shook my hand as I walked past and said welcome I said thank you and moved on.wanted to get my free pint and pasty before the game.priorities and all that

Your lucky the the middle eastern blokes just said "welcome" and not "Allah Akbar" Could have turned out very differently.....

You vile, racist scumbag.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It's the ******* patio chairs AGAIN :rofl2br:

They're just taking the piss now, surely?

All joking aside, I would be actually amazed if these chairs and the context in which they are utilised are in anyway conforming to any HSE standards or the stadium certificate.

These chairs are notoriously dangerous for legs breaking off when people sit on them.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

All joking aside, I would be actually amazed if these chairs and the context in which they are utilised are in anyway conforming to any HSE standards or the stadium certificate.

These chairs are notoriously dangerous for legs breaking off when people sit on them.

That's very true. One of them collapsed under me at the Cheltenham Cricket Festival once. I wouldn't have minded but I had a full pint in my hand at the time.

24 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I can't believe that they have actually worked with disability groups before erecting (I use the term very loosely) this structure. It really doesn't look fit for purpose, there must be stadium regs in place for this stuff?