IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Which, even if true and that's not just the voices in his head he's hearing, is just saying that SL had an offshore bank account; big deal, so did my father.

Yes your dad did. But Steve L hasn't, as yet, invaded Poland or annexed the Sudatenland.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tammys Scan said:

It isn't real, they're generated in accordance to things you search, probably through Facebook..

I've yet to see one with Hartcliffe Nymphomaniac on........

EDIT: I was looking on behalf of a friend :whistle:

Edited by RedLionLad
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Not like them to get there hopes up . I expect there will be plenty of opposition. This is Bristol after all 

That article was written by Jamie Carstairs who was the chair of the pressure group Friends of Memorial Ground and universally hated by the sags.......they'll take what he says with a pinch of salt.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

That article was written by Jamie Carstairs who was the chair of the pressure group Friends of Memorial Ground and universally hated by the sags.......they'll take what he says with a pinch of salt.

They will believe anyone who tells them what they want to hear..!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lita For Congo said:

Hahahaha. 

That’s very true to be fair. Much like the Rovers themed trainers, that were knocking about for a bit. 

Of course, none of the weirdo’s bought them. 

CD62B5E0-739D-48FF-BACC-21259B8A3EFD.png

I wonder who he got to tie those shoe laces up for him..?

If the camera had panned back a little bit, we'd have seen the spaghetti hoops he's split down his top. 

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Once again Duane Sports show themselves to have no financial backing by claiming redevelopment of the Mem needs to be self funding. Just makes that infamous "unlucky the shit" video on the day Wally arrived, even funnier :D 

Not as funny as their genuine belief that SL is a gashead!!

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

:laugh: did wonder if anyone else was going to post it.

Yep lovely fans and the threat to capacity is just funny - they'd have to reduce it below 8k to actually have any impact on the number of people there (and so their behaviour and crowding).

To be fair if they restrict capacity it'll be a good, moral thing to do - means less people have to suffer watching that shower...

6 minutes ago, Red34 said:

:laugh: did wonder if anyone else was going to post it.

Yep lovely fans and the threat to capacity is just funny - they'd have to reduce it below 8k to actually have any impact on the number of people there (and so their behaviour and crowding).

To be fair if they restrict capacity it'll be a good, moral thing to do - means less people have to suffer watching that shower...

At the same time though ! 

What are the chances ? 

Any way , it just pours water on the Gas myth , again . 

:laughcont:

• Like 1