IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ooooh! I can hear their deluded argument already - "we had nearly 10% of the total attendance...when have you Teds ever done that?!" 

Um - lots of times! In recent memory - Burton, Brentford, Fulham, Villa, Cardiff, Brum, Blackburn....etc etc...

I rest my case m’lud.

1 minute ago, weepywall said:

415 Plymouth at Blackburn on a Tuesday night is very impressive especially for a team bottom of the league, can't knock that.

Now that is impressive.

Don't know if Plymouth fans constantly bore everyone to death about how amazing their away support is though?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Now that is impressive.

Don't know if Plymouth fans constantly bore everyone to death about how amazing their away support is though?

Probably, it appears to be a new thing.  More worryingly it appears to be catching.

Edited by RumRed

OMG, forgot they were playing tonight and juat checked tonights scores on Sky.  Nearly fell out of my chair and now splitting my sides with laughter. Cummon, to lose at Shrews is bad, but to have 4 hammered past you without reply is more than embarassing. Total embarassment to the City of Bristol (they don't call it City of Bristol for nothing).  The sooner March comes, the better. They will be no more. Tic toc.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Do you not think that a lot of comments on this thread, and others, sort of suggest some of our support have got as annoying as they have about attendances? Ffs we have threads now specifically about attendances, as bad as that lot.

I think in the main , we don't . I certainly don't particularly care about attendances . It's nice our home crowds have gone up consistently but considering the Bristol population it's not great. I know some 15ers that constantly go on about it and obviously bullshit about how many they take away , it's pathetic. I do like to remind them of that 

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

OMG, forgot they were playing tonight and juat checked tonights scores on Sky.  Nearly fell out of my chair and now splitting my sides with laughter. Cummon, to lose at Shrews is bad, but to have 4 hammered past you without reply is more than embarassing. Total embarassment to the City of Bristol (they don't call it City of Bristol for nothing).  The sooner March comes, the better. They will be no more. Tic toc.

Shrews

P14 W10 D4 L0 GD14

Take the piss by all means but do it with reason.

Edited by RumRed
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

How comes the EP said they had a good chance of winning ?

At a guess, it must have been a spelling mistake, they actually meant a good chance of WHINING, after the game.

There's plenty of that on ass-shat right now.

Edited by The Gasbuster

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just watched the highlights. Defending was poor. Now popping over to Asschat for even more hilarity. Must get myself a login for that forum, but guess I would get myself banned fairly quickly, especially if I use wendyredredrobin.  Can anyone suggest a better username?

wendyblueerrredrobin?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just watched the highlights. Defending was poor. Now popping over to Asschat for even more hilarity. Must get myself a login for that forum, but guess I would get myself banned fairly quickly, especially if I use wendyredredrobin. Can anyone suggest a better username?

'Billy Bodin ate my hamster...'

• Like 1