IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Hope you don't mind a Shrewsbury supporters view of last nights match. Shrewsbury supporters to be honest are to the most part shocked and stunned at our start. Our squad is made up of former Grimsby players, non league and promising youngsters on loan. I stress the word squad. Paul Hurst is not playing the same 11 week in week out. Last night our leading scorer was rested. In our match last Saturday at Plymouth our best player this season Rodman was rested. Rovers were the worst side we have played this season which was a surprise after your last away performance. You clearly rely a lot on your leading scorer and with him out have no bite up front. Your defence was non existent. The second half was played with Saturdays game in mind but there is no doubt other players will be rested. A strong squad in this league is vital. Its the first season we have had that. We will loose players in the January transfer market and possibly the Manager before too long but our objective is to reach 50 points. After that maybe a play off spot. I wish you good luck for the rest of the season. You don't win an away game 6-0 with crap players but new defenders and goalkeeper look to be a priority.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We won 6-0 with Bodin injured after 20 minutes, and having him on the pitch yesterday would have made no difference. We are the EFL's top goalscorers, so no, we don't rely on one player at all. Our defence is just very poor, that's why we are where we are.

They are deluded - they are not even the top goal scorers in League 1 let alone the whole EFL

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

It's hardly the Dolman or Lansdown Sso. It's crap! 

:laugh: think he forgot to add "by their standard" - which is anything better than the Go Outdoors* tent stands...

* Go Outdoors have asked to not be associated with such rubbish, commenting "our tent display will actually survive Storm Brian"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Red34 said:

:laugh: think he forgot to add "by their standard" - which is anything better than the Go Outdoors* tent stands...

* Go Outdoors have asked to not be associated with such rubbish, commenting "our tent display will actually survive Storm Brian"

Yes, did I mean "by their standard".   Also that it is the only part of the ground that they could make something of.  The rest needs to be flattened!

• Haha 2

This sums up what's wrong with their forum and their thinking. Don't disagree with the populist view. Anyway HG liked it ...

Fans' Favourite

mariobalotelli Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 305 posts
17 hours ago via mobile gretschgas, Henbury Gas, and 4 more like this
Post Options

Post by mariobalotelli on 17 hours ago

Anyone thinking DC needs to go and is lucky/clueless should be banned IMO, too many moronic posts on here as it is without these WUMs.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

This sums up what's wrong with their forum and their thinking. Don't disagree with the populist view. Anyway HG liked it ...

Fans' Favourite

mariobalotelli Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 305 posts
17 hours ago via mobile gretschgas, Henbury Gas, and 4 more like this
Post Options

Post by mariobalotelli on 17 hours ago

Anyone thinking DC needs to go and is lucky/clueless should be banned IMO, too many moronic posts on here as it is without these WUMs.

Too right Rudy.

If anyone posted that The Colony training ground plan had been dropped and the land put back on the market they would certainly be banned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I really do wonder how H&S have allowed that as a permanent structure. If the weather is as bad as is being forecast, then I fear for the local residents.

Yes; with all that temporary tarpaulin and seating blown out of the way the local residents will have the horror viewing the "entertainment" being served up on the turnip patch intermingled with the odd white plastic garden chair; yes I do fear for them.

20 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just watched the highlights. Defending was poor. Now popping over to Asschat for even more hilarity. Must get myself a login for that forum, but guess I would get myself banned fairly quickly, especially if I use wendyredredrobin.  Can anyone suggest a better username?

just something simple like err.......red rum!.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, RumRed said:

Shrews

P14 W10 D4 L0 GD14

Take the piss by all means but do it with reason.

Ok.

Prior to the game against Rovers they had a GD of 10 from 9 wins 

They won by more than 1 goal 1 whole time all season prior to yesterday.

Rovers lost by twice as many goals as whoever suffered the next most comprehensive win, and by 4 times as many as every other team Shrews have beaten.

Oh, and I can assure you, Shrewsbury had been looking like they were in a false position, Ipswich like in that they were being far more clinical than anyone else- something that cannot last a whole season.

12 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I really do wonder how H&S have allowed that as a permanent structure. If the weather is as bad as is being forecast, then I fear for the local residents.

It passed H&S because it has got a fire hose on standby, but gas being gas they've turned the water supply off to save money