IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

And some dick also claiming city fans only come from Bedminster, Knowle and Hartcliffe :facepalm:

I shall have to dig out the visual from the old ashton vale planning applications that showed season ticket holders home locations throughout Bristol and the wider area.......there was no difference between south Bristol and all other parts

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They are truly remarkable! Good of the 'dick' to ignore Brislington, Knowle West, Whitchurch, Hengrove, Broomhill, Withywood, Ashton, Long Ashton, Southville, Totterdown, Redcliffe, Shirehampton, Sea Mills, Dundry, Kingswood, Pucklechurch, Portishead, Nailsea, WsM, lots of other Somerset places (Chard, Wells, Shepton Mallet, Glastonbury, Farrington Gurney, Radstock ...etc) and loads of others....

Yer 'tis........these figures were produced around 2009 so we wouldn't have had as many season tickets or levels of attendances back then as we do know.

Another gas myth well and truly blown out the water

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’m from Frampton Cotterell (out near Yate) originally and that area was always split about equally between City and Gas in the 80s and 90s.

I can’t imagine that the Gas have attracted many extra followers out there in the 00s and 10s. Although to be fair I am not sure City have either, seems to be full of Man U, Chelsea and Man City “fans” these days. 

1 hour ago, cidercity said:

On asschat someone mentions there is a sag pub a few minutes walk from the 3Lions, now I lived in bemmi for 24 years and my mother is still living there now and I do not know of a sad sag pub anywhere in bemmi. Anybody know what the numptyis on about.

The Princess of Wales tucked behind the London Inn in Bemmy used to be ran by a Rovers fan and a few gas used to go in there, they were harmless enough though

4 minutes ago, harrys said:

The Princess of Wales tucked behind the London Inn in Bemmy used to be ran by a Rovers fan and a few gas used to go in there, they were harmless enough though

That must be fairly recently as I used to go in there, no sign of the six fingered kind then.

1 hour ago, BS15_RED said:

Same as you Tim, born and bred in BS15, whilst they have an advantage here, it’s not that much. Now I deleiver in and around South Bristol day in, day out, and I can’t ever remember seeing a blue and white rag on the streets there. The chances of there being enough of them south of the river to have their own pub there is ludicrous.

Unless they meet every other Thursday in an "upper room" !

More lies...

'We won 6-0 with Bodin injured after 20 minutes, and having him on the pitch yesterday would have made no difference. We are the EFL's top goalscorers, so no, we don't rely on one player at all. Our defence is just very poor, that's why we are where we are.'

WRONG! The scum have 23

Bradford have 24

Rotherham have 25

Wigan have 26

Accrington have 24

Notts County have 24

Wycombe have 28

Luton have 34

They don't let facts get in the way of their delusion do they?

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, harrys said:

Shut down now though isn't it?  A run down place managed by a clown with not a lot of punters........par for the course for the gas!

The original SAG poster was correct. WoT is, indeed, City. 

The deluded few need to stick to those pleasant residential areas adjoining the M32 corridor. Plus they can have Lockleaze. A place of rare architectural beauty and high culture that I had never previously visited and had the misfortune of driving through (bypassing the traffic hold-up caused by the bi-weekly horse punching festival) on Saturday en route to Eastvile Stadium. I mean, IKEA. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They are truly remarkable! Good of the 'dick' to ignore Brislington, Knowle West, Whitchurch, Hengrove, Broomhill, Withywood, Ashton, Long Ashton, Southville, Totterdown, Redcliffe, Shirehampton, Sea Mills, Dundry, Kingswood, Pucklechurch, Portishead, Nailsea, WsM, lots of other Somerset places (Chard, Wells, Shepton Mallet, Glastonbury, Farrington Gurney, Radstock ...etc) and loads of others....

Headley Park, Bemmy Down, Bishopsworth, Highridge, always seemed to be quite a few gas in Stockwood though, don’t know if that’s still the case 

4 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

The original SAG poster was correct. WoT is, indeed, City. 

The deluded few need to stick to those pleasant residential areas adjoining the M32 corridor. Plus they can have Lockleaze. A place of rare architectural beauty and high culture that I had never previously visited and had the misfortune of driving through (bypassing the traffic hold-up caused by the bi-weekly horse punching festival) on Saturday en route to Eastvile Stadium. I mean, IKEA. 

I think Lockleaze must be possibly the only district in Bristol that I have never had the pleasure of going to, is it worth a visit?

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

I think Lockleaze must be possibly the only district in Bristol that I have never had the pleasure of going to, is it worth a visit?

Oh Gainsborough square is a absolute delight. Golden bottle down the road lovely boozer . Went in there once, full of gas and I was with one that drank in the bulldog. They somehow just knew I was City . Don’t know how I got out alive :laughcont:

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Headley Park, Bemmy Down, Bishopsworth, Highridge, always seemed to be quite a few gas in Stockwood though, don’t know if that’s still the case 

Yeah, my ex-wife was from Stockwood. Despite her claiming to be City, all her family were 'loyal' Gasheads. Never though, in the couple of decades I knew them did they venture to Bath/the Rugby Ground.

Should've known she would turn out a wrong' un. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedRaw said:

Yer 'tis........these figures were produced around 2009 so we wouldn't have had as many season tickets or levels of attendances back then as we do know.

Another gas myth well and truly blown out the water

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Never seen this before, surprised how we outnumber them so emphatically in East Bristol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Oh Gainsborough square is a absolute delight. Golden bottle down the road lovely boozer . Went in there once, full of gas and I was with one that drank in the bulldog. They somehow just knew I was City . Don’t know how I got out alive :laughcont:

Does Lockleaze have any nice parks or Theatres to visit?

8 minutes ago, harrys said:

It's ok.

Not ok enough to make me want to move back.

City fans do live around there which is handy as it's at the opposite end of the 24 bus route (or at least it was...dont know if it is now?)

6 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

The blue few's humiliation can be witnessed here from the vantage point of the 5000 strong travelling army. Enjoy.

**** me,what is that No20( Mark Bola)doing-- supposed to on loan from Arsenal,playing left back??? but looks as if some random guy has sneaked into the dressing room and grabbed themselves a kit...absolutely zero effort,as weak as piss and that's just the good bit.if he had been sedated he would have better awareness.......shocking.

Edited by Robert the bruce