IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

He(Mr Henbury)was on Gaschat yesterday spouting about special "discount" rates at his Westbury on trym shop for the posh "shitheads" that frequent 'ees 'establishment....

I'm sure it's all just 'gay banter,of course.

He really is one of the saddest individuals around. He either needs to get a life or a woman.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

indeed but thats why its undisclosed, god knows,

anyway has anyone seen our old friend henbury claiming that the colony isn't going ahead because they are taking over clifton rugby ground?

mind you it would be the first time those asshats squatted at a rugby ground would it,

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

39 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on 39 minutes ago

Bourne End Gas Avatar
Henbury Gas Avatar
Rumour has it its Clifton.......  ;)

Clifton is still used by Bristol Rugby academy and Sarecens ( next door ) is earmarked for housing 

Bristol Rugby academy moving to sh**ty academy site after its next expansion ?

only a couple of days ago he was sure the colony was going ahead and the facilities would be amazing. He has about as much knowledge of whats happening at Rovers as I do the inner workings of M15

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

indeed but thats why its undisclosed, god knows,

anyway has anyone seen our old friend henbury claiming that the colony isn't going ahead because they are taking over clifton rugby ground?

mind you it would be the first time those asshats squatted at a rugby ground would it,

Henbury Gas
Gas 

Henbury Gas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

39 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on 39 minutes ago

Bourne End Gas Avatar
Henbury Gas Avatar
Rumour has it its Clifton.......  ;)

Clifton is still used by Bristol Rugby academy and Sarecens ( next door ) is earmarked for housing 

Bristol Rugby academy moving to sh**ty academy site after its next expansion ?

Is that his profile picture at the bottom? :facepalm:

54 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Looks like they want a bar in the car park at their game with MK Dons... https://democracy.bristol.gov.uk/documents/s16876/A - TEN Report mem stadium.pdf

The police have objected... which is strange for a family club.

Wonder where they got the idea from anyway?

What could possibly go wrong. Screenshot_20171019-155151.thumb.jpg.c434f7cea85d77668bb888d68fe076c0.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Looks like they want a bar in the car park at their game with MK Dons... https://democracy.bristol.gov.uk/documents/s16876/A - TEN Report mem stadium.pdf

bar.jpg

?

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

I was born in Easton (well, actually in the maternity hospital, but you know what I mean)

Saint Werburghs me , most of my mates were Red. We even ran coaches from Hanham in a later life, the City always was ours. 

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Read that the blue few have a supporters club meeting with the board this evening.

Hopefully more laughs and japes tomorrow as half of them swallow whatever line they are fed and the rest remain cautious.

Looking forward to our agents report.

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

it's not like another football club in the city has a bar in their car park........oh wait it does

First they copy our “Championship sprinklers” and now they are attempting this! They really are hot on our heels, aren’t they..?!

What next..? 5 figure attendances and the owner spending some of his money on players..? 

My apologies for such ludicrously OTT suggestions! 

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, harrys said:

I think Lockleaze must be possibly the only district in Bristol that I have never had the pleasure of going to, is it worth a visit?

I live fairly close to Lockleaze,it’s only worth visiting if you’re a scaghead,oh it’s also handy as a shortcut to Muller Rd.

36 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

First they copy our “Championship sprinklers” and now they are attempting this! They really are hot on our heels, aren’t they..?!

What next..? 5 figure attendances and the owner spending some of his money on players..? 

My apologies for such ludicrously OTT suggestions! 

You know they are just itching to do player GIFs but they can't because we got there first

• Haha 1

Still deluded; http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10935/hear-club-board-chairman

So the vibe around the supporters has taken a nose dive of late.  News of the stadium collapse, a poor transfer window and inconsistency on the field has led to rumours flying around of other consortiums, take overs, no financing from the current owners and also now no training ground.  Combine that with people now saying DC should go its all feeling a bit doom and gloom and sour.  
Personally, I am pretty happy still, we are back in L1, with a decent manager and a relatively stable future at present. Granted, results have been poor but I think that we have now levelled off and DC needs to and is rebuilding, a lot like he did in the conference, except this time its in a much tougher league.  I don't believe DC has suddenly become a poor manager in 1 year or that he is out of his depth.  A decent Christmas and transfer window in Jan could put us right in the mix or at worse another top 12 finish with a good foundation to have a good go next year.

11 minutes ago, 22A said:

Still deluded; http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10935/hear-club-board-chairman

So the vibe around the supporters has taken a nose dive of late.  News of the stadium collapse, a poor transfer window and inconsistency on the field has led to rumours flying around of other consortiums, take overs, no financing from the current owners and also now no training ground.  Combine that with people now saying DC should go its all feeling a bit doom and gloom and sour.  
Personally, I am pretty happy still, we are back in L1, with a decent manager and a relatively stable future at present. Granted, results have been poor but I think that we have now levelled off and DC needs to and is rebuilding, a lot like he did in the conference, except this time its in a much tougher league.  I don't believe DC has suddenly become a poor manager in 1 year or that he is out of his depth.  A decent Christmas and transfer window in Jan could put us right in the mix or at worse another top 12 finish with a good foundation to have a good go next year.

Hang on, they think the worst case scenario for them this season is that they will finish higher than where they currently are, despite having the worst defence in the entire football league bar one? (Only Forest Green have conceded more, Yeovil have conceded the same amount.)

To call him or her a ****-wit would be to grossly overestimate their intelligence.

Edited by JamesBCFC
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Don't know how to link to individual posts on Gaschat but one of the posts on there

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10882/supporters-club?page=2

Suggests that their breakeven figure would now require gates of 15,000

Now, I'm no Vorderman but.....

To misquote chief Brody, They're gonna need a bigger tent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, BCFC11 said:

Only earlier today Mr I talk bollox (Henbury Gas) was calling the rumour bullshit :facepalm:

Bloke can’t tell the difference between his ass and his elbow.

Having read another of his posts, he claimed to earn a good wage and work 60 hours a week.

I'm sure earlier in this thread someone posted details from companies house that suggested his second hand grot device shop was hardly successful.

• Haha 1