IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 22/10/2017 at 10:36, Rudolf Hucker said:

It was the Yeovil caller who made me laugh: "I'm gutted Geoff, you know? I don't know how the ref didn't, you know, award us that penalty, you know? It was so, you know, clear cut, you know, and I'm, you know, fed up with referees favouring other teams but not us, you know? I wasn't at the game, I listened to the commentary ..."

Spot on; I must say it makes me laugh hearing 5hite like this.

After the match listening to Radio Bristol the City fans who phone in always offer positive and well informed constructive debate.

The Yeovil fans however come across as trainspotters, always wanting Darren Way out "no goes Geoff, where are the goes homing from?" (Goes roughly translated into English means GOALS)

Unfortunately most of the sags that phone in come across as half witted ******** and some haven't even been to the match yet alone a toilet unaided yet still feel compelled to give an opinion "It was definately a penalty, Geoff, I could hear it on the radio,  I don't know how the ref didn't see that " FFS!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

A Poem by Obsessed Gas who hates the shit.....

Everybody's talking bout the shitheads

Everybody's talking bout gurt Teds

No mention of the faithful n true

It's all about 82

Nuffink about the Gas

Just the team that lost to Dean Windass 

And to top it all off FFS

They're all raving about the Snake

What a laugh when they lost against Leeds

But now everyone's talking about the Sheeds

They'll go on about it too for months

******* shithead *****!

the bellend

Fixed that for you:yes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swede said:

After the match listening to Radio Bristol the City fans who phone in always offer positive and well informed constructive debate.

The Yeovil fans however come across as trainspotters, always wanting Darren Way out "no goes Geoff, where are the goes homing from?" (Goes roughly translated into English means GOALS)

Unfortunately most of the sags that phone in come across as half witted ******** and some haven't even been to the match yet alone a toilet unaided yet still feel compelled to give an opinion "It was definately a penalty, Geoff, I could hear it on the radio,  I don't know how the ref didn't see that " FFS!

Olly seems like the cleverest of them all and he must be about 12....

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Thought slagchat might have had something to say about us drawing Manchester at home in the FL Cup quarter final.  They will be jealous as hell and wishing us all the worst I'm sure. Which round were they knocked out in and by who?

Yes, the silence is deafening on the gasholes forum today regarding us. Strange that. 

In fairness though to the blue few. They did narrowly lose to Wolves.

But they're still not playing in the quarter final of the EFL Cup against a side from Manchester. 

We are. Nuff said.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Thought slagchat might have had something to say about us drawing Manchester at home in the FL Cup quarter final.  They will be jealous as hell and wishing us all the worst I'm sure. Which round were they knocked out in and by who?

Certainly rather get a hammering off Utd at home in the QTR Finals than be nowhere ******* near it in any way, shape or form.

7 hours ago, Swede said:

Some bloke that regulalarly messages GT by the name of Wooster (Bertie,maybe??)......an absolute belter...I'll be kind and say "rabid".

Half wit would only be downhill with wind assistance.

• Like 1

They maybe in denial mode on their forum, but on the book of face they are having a total meltdown. It's apparently City's "fault" that they drew Man Utd just so they could rub it in to the Sags. 

Anyway, Man Utd will apparently be playing their C string side in this Mickey Mouse Cup which City are "suddenly bothered about", and even though they won't be watching if it is on Sky they know the "gloating Teds" are gonna get murdered.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cheesleysmate said:

They maybe in denial mode on their forum, but on the book of face they are having a total meltdown. It's apparently City's "fault" that they drew Man Utd just so they could rub it in to the Sags. 

Anyway, Man Utd will apparently be playing their C string side in this Mickey Mouse Cup which City are "suddenly bothered about", and even though they won't be watching if it is on Sky they know the "gloating Teds" are gonna get murdered.

If you think about it, if they'd beaten Wolves because of the alphabetical order they'd have got us at Ashton Gate instead of us having Crystal Palace. 

Then if they'd beaten us like they're so sure they can, they'd have had our number in the draw again I imagine due to alphabetical order - so poor old Man Utd would have had to play at the Mem!

I've used this to wind up the few Gasheads I know  :whistle:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Another one with a 'soon to be' gashead in the family (sister's son in law 2 B) He's a decent lad, watches them a lot and has a good wind up with me. Guess who wants a ticket for the United game? :grr:

I sympathise, half my family are!

Funnily enough a number of them also like Man United... 

Already told them if I can't go (operation on the day itself :sad26:) then they definitely aren't! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1