IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

"£700 for 2 Centre Halves,, just not good enough for a team with our support " :rofl2br:

Why are they so obsessed with attendances. Newcastle get 50,000 and still got relegated ffs. I was winding one of them up on twitter last night and the level of delusion was staggering. He said.  "If we had the same size ground as you and were both in the prem it would be interesting. :blink: 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 22A said:

They ain't happy, but remain deluded. http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11102/gas-real-wimbledon-matchday-thread?page=11

Once again as before the board needs to answer : Why we are a top 5 club who haven't spent a penny on defenders ( except parts ) ?

Getting to the Premiership is doable. But we have to be realistic and lower our expectations. 

we can't defend against a team 5 points below us who have only scored 11 this season & it's down to bullshit on this forum, well perhaps we shut the forum down then & we win every game!! Thats the trouble nowadays we have to have someone to blame for everything - we are not good enough at this level ,

Top 5? 

:rofl2br:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 22A said:

They ain't happy, but remain deluded. http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11102/gas-real-wimbledon-matchday-thread?page=11

Once again as before the board needs to answer : Why we are a top 5 club who haven't spent a penny on defenders ( except parts ) ?

Getting to the Premiership is doable. But we have to be realistic and lower our expectations. 

we can't defend against a team 5 points below us who have only scored 11 this season & it's down to bullshit on this forum, well perhaps we shut the forum down then & we win every game!! Thats the trouble nowadays we have to have someone to blame for everything - we are not good enough at this level ,

So just to clarify, they aren’t good enough for a division that we walked, claiming 99points. 

We then struggled to compete in the championship and have needed to spend 10’s of millions to do so. 

But they think that getting to the Prem is possible for them, now, as things are..?! 

:facepalm:

Edited by Bar BS3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, B block said:

I think he might quit live on radio Bristol, he’s delaying the interview 

As usual Andy Howard of Radio Bris (who wangled that trip to Jordan to make that pathetic programme that blew smoke up Wael's arse) is giving him the Guardiola treatment on Twitter saying he is "coming out fighting" with absolutely no mention of what is it now? 8 defeats in the last nine games for that clown...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

"Get Tony Pulis In" is the general consensus on their Facebook page. Deluded isn't the word. Mind you, he knows a thing or two about masterminding emphatic home defeats.

I can picture him being introduced to Wally at the Mem:

Tiny P*ni* meet Tiny Wallet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

18 minutes ago, 22A said:

Family club? http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11102/gas-real-wimbledon-matchday-thread?page=12

The 3rd goal was unbelievable... long punt up field from the goalie landed just where our defence midfielder should be (Lines).... the striker, unmarked pulls it down out the air and slots it past the goalie... So DC takes Broadbent off... the fault was Tom Lockyer FFS
Major boo's at DC about that causing a punch up in the crowd between rovers "supporters" and not a steward in site

Sadly that comment was made by King Bullcrap.

They probably all had a nice cuppa and a picnic.

23 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

So just to clarify, they aren’t good enough for a division that we walked, claiming 99points. 

We then struggled to compete in the championship and have needed to spend 10’s of millions to do so. 

But they think that getting to the Prem in possible for them, now, as things are..?! 

:facepalm:

Well, they have pushed the boat out and spent 700 quid on two defenders, they have championship ready sprinkers AND the new "Chasers 1980's" sponsors canopy entrance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Nick Wilde said:

Not so smug these days.

Yeah, ‘happy days’....d1ck.

Dopey: “let’s put it this way, they would crumble...they crumbled today in their performance so they’d crumble even more if I was to tear a strip off them”

F283F2F9-D23D-45DB-9BBF-2ACFFC7F6051.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Haha. Where on earth are they going to get the money to pay for him when the players are wondering if they will be paid next week.

He`d do it for love. Once a gashead always a gashead, famous quarters, family club, be overtaking the shit any time now, thousands locked out every game, bestest and loyalest fans in the whole wide world.

I wouldn`t be surprised if he got WBA stuffed by Chelsea deliberately just so he could make his dream come true.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Son Of Nob said:

He looks a broken man.

I have an 8 week old baby, a stressful job and inherent chubbiness.... he makes me look like an Olympic athlete 

Yes.  That was hard to watch; he looks a broken man.  I was going to post some witty quip but it doesn't seem appropriate.  I actually feel sorry for him.  Crikey :blink:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Interesting....pasted from their FB page; terrible spelling, punctuation and grammar left intact...

"Same old , today we reached a new low , summer recruitment awful , no feedback from the board , and to beat it all , all the tables removed to the new players lounge , which was being used for the scouts from other clubs , spoke with Dennis Rolf who represents Charlton , he was turfed out along with the Millwall rep , all I can say , Rovers don’t give a toss about the supporters , all about Clarke and his bunch of bandits , and there wives ,"

• Haha 2