IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Interesting....pasted from their FB page; terrible spelling, punctuation and grammar left intact...

"Same old , today we reached a new low , summer recruitment awful , no feedback from the board , and to beat it all , all the tables removed to the new players lounge , which was being used for the scouts from other clubs , spoke with Dennis Rolf who represents Charlton , he was turfed out along with the Millwall rep , all I can say , Rovers don’t give a toss about the supporters , all about Clarke and his bunch of bandits , and there wives ,"

Everything's up for sale including the white plastic chairs as that's the only way they can finish the season without Dwane Sports actually putting some cash in unsecured.

They are being taken to the cleaners and applauding the people doing it; I did actually read one lone voice calling for a pitch invasion and protest today.  There's one fan who can see the truth.

It's tipping from funny into tragic.  I speak as one who wants Bristol to have two professional football clubs.

Well at least one very important thing was cleared up today.

He's not Jesus so he must be a very naughty boy.

roger wade @gasheads47
FollowFollow @gasheads47
More

DC isn't Jesus he cannot continue to perform miracles on the resources he has available if @waelalqadi doesn't invest then DC will walk and believe me that isn't a good thing #FTG

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I see the tramp Sinclair got booked for diving today.

I don`t know if it was by the ref during the match or by the security guard round the back of McDonalds on his way home though.

Can I please request that no further photos of this 'player' get added to this thread. He seriously turns my stomach.

Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I see the tramp Sinclair got booked for diving today.

I don`t know if it was by the ref during the match or by the security guard round the back of McDonalds on his way home though.

Hopefully their hypocrite fans will be just as scathing about their own players ‘cheating’ as they were about Bailey Wright a few weeks ago.

I doubt it of course, it’ll be someone else to blame.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 22A said:

Family club? http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11102/gas-real-wimbledon-matchday-thread?page=12

The 3rd goal was unbelievable... long punt up field from the goalie landed just where our defence midfielder should be (Lines).... the striker, unmarked pulls it down out the air and slots it past the goalie... So DC takes Broadbent off... the fault was Tom Lockyer FFS
Major boo's at DC about that causing a punch up in the crowd between rovers "supporters" and not a steward in site

This is not true , I didn't boo D.C. , I was not there .

I also think that he's starting to do a good job .

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

Love how dopey asked his players if there was an issue with him personally as he “wouldn’t want to outstay his welcome” then a few seconds later saying if anyone did have an issue he’d get rid of them in January!

That was a hilarious clanger in an otherwise quite interesting and frank interview. 

The penny has definitely dropped with the fans that the owners are skint and Radio  Bristol are trying to track them down for an interview with 20man. So far they've not obliged, which tells it's own story

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

That was a hilarious clanger in an otherwise quite interesting and frank interview. 

The penny has definitely dropped with the fans that the owners are skint and Radio  Bristol are trying to track them down for an interview with 20man. So far they've not obliged, which tells it's own story

im glad you mentioned the clanger. ive been thinking about the wombles playing the clangers since 5 oclock. maybe they should change their diet to green soup and blue string pudding

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

A little glance on their forum gives a thread suggesting what they can do to improve things until January - **** knows what they think will happen then. I guess that’s how long they think it will take Wally to find his wallet

On another, there’s a suggestion that it’s difficult for them to attract players from northern clubs as houses are far more expensive in Bristol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Coombsy said:

DC said he asked the team if it's down to him and if they said yes he would leave 

in the next sentence he said he will not go any ware as he's a fighter 

it can only get worst as the owners want out 

no money to spend 

"any ware" Eddie Ware or anywhere?

"it can only get worst", really? 

Proper sag speak