IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Are these Bellends for real. Lets play pass the brain cell. They look like those Richard Heads who ran on the pitch at Wycombe when they thought they were safe :laugh: They must work in abattoirs, or sit there putting the Jam in Doughnuts. Part of me would like anything Bristol Rovers to be removed from History and for the ****-ers to go bust, but when I see things like this maybe just back to non-league so the comedy can continue.:yes:

It just proves what we already know that for them it`s all about us. They couldn`t give a shit about how dreadful their own side are and how they`re being bent over like a cheap crack whore by Wally so long as they can have a good old sing-song about the dirty teds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I did a quick estimate of IQ for the the group of overweight deluded gonks

I calculated it at 46

Edit

Sorry , just thought , in case of confusion  

that's a TOTAL (As a group)not an AVERAGE per individual 

:thumbsup:

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

They sung a song telling LJ to cheer up after we came from 2-0 down to win, on the same day their own team threw away a lead to lose?

Deary me!

It is very odd, you would think they battered Blackburn and we got stuffed by Hull. Very strange bunch indeed.

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I calculated it at 46

Edit

Glad you added the edit because I was wondering. I'm writing a book, well more like a pamphlet, about Bristol Rovers and their Supporters. I'm calling it "We Are The Gutter, But Some Us Us Are Facedown In A Massive Turd". I had reasonable statistics regarding average gashead IQs but your data will really help as I've now got IQ estimates for 24 Gasheads, just need to track down the other 2 and I'll have all of them. 

Edited by Welcome To The Jungle
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I calculated it at 46

Edit

You missed out the decimal point!!

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Think some of you have pointed out Henbury before - by any chance is he one of the bald guys in this video?

Wouldn't put it past him being deluded enough to sing about us needing cheering up when they lost and we won...

Edited by Red34

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

Are these Bellends for real. Lets play pass the brain cell. They look like those Richard Heads who ran on the pitch at Wycombe when they thought they were safe :laugh: They must work in abattoirs, or sit there putting the Jam in Doughnuts. Part of me would like anything Bristol Rovers to be removed from History and for the ****-ers to go bust, but when I see things like this maybe just back to non-league so the comedy can continue.:yes:

the way things are going 1 point above the relegation zone, sliding down the table, financial problems you may not have to wait that long.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I calculated it at 46

Edit

You have that wrong.  It's actually a lot lower as you forgot the thousands that were locked outside the pub to add to your equation .

• Like 1

For all of you who want to see the end of BRFC, be careful what you wish for.  We do really need that laughing stock and embarrasment to the city for our daily gifts.

However, their debt mountain is growing by £600k pa and they are making a trading loss of £? pa, it won't be long.

Who is going to pump money into that shambles come March?

22 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

For all of you who want to see the end of BRFC, be careful what you wish for.  We do really need that laughing stock and embarrasment to the city for our daily gifts.

However, their debt mountain is growing by £600k pa and they are making a trading loss of £? pa, it won't be long.

Who is going to pump money into that shambles come March?

According to Swissgas calculations based on Hamer's £12m put in so far, they're losing £2m a year.

Plus either the Mem is actually charged for £12m now or they've got £2m against the Colony too - unless they're happy that the loan to DS to buy the Colony can act as collateral against itself.

Really not looking good for them with an investment banker with no interest in football holding the purse strings. 

He'll either want his money back (as losses every year without any increase in value are just eating into their profit and security) by selling the secured assets or to sell them and make his money back or a profit, which is very unlikely...

Edited by Red34