IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m getting a sense of despondency from you lately Bert, your normal chirpiness is absent these days. Are things really getting that bad now?

At least when it all does go south you can say that at least you tried to shine a light on what was going on in the face of hostility from the brainwashed ones not that that`s any consolation really.

Yes, although one does wonder why Bert isn't using his light shining abilities on the wide eyed over on SlagChat instead of preaching to the converted on here :shifty:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yes, although one does wonder why Bert isn't using his light shining abilities on the wide eyed over on SlagChat instead of preaching to the converted on here :shifty:

1) Everything that is posted on here is seen by most of the turnip heads on Slagchat anyway.

2) The idiot moderators on their forum can't kick him off OTIB for the 'crime' of asking questions and expecting answers from their owners.

• Like 3

From Gaschat

Dunwald

7 hours ago

I have it on good authority that BCFC are very interested in him after recent development game and would like him on their books.

However I thought we had a gentleman's agreement not to poach each other's players?

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/6952/dunwald#ixzz4znRrvNql

That agreement never happened did it, thought it was another bit of bluster from Wael?  Not sure it would be legal either, as it works both ways though better tie Reid down so he’s not tempted.

Anyone know anything about the player?

Edited by RumRed
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, RumRed said:

From Gaschat

Dunwald

7 hours ago

I have it on good authority that BCFC are very interested in him after recent development game and would like him on their books.

However I thought we had a gentleman's agreement not to poach each other's players?

That agreement never happened did it, thought it was another bit of bluster from Wael?  Not sure it would be legal either, as it works both ways though better tie Reid down so he’s not tempted.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kenan-dunnwald-turan/profil/spieler/238564

Judging by the 23k valuation and MT's transfer I suggest we offer £690...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

From Gaschat

Dunwald

7 hours ago

if we wanted him, there is not a thing they could do to stop us, by the simple fact that we have a cat 2 academy so we'd only have to offer  nominal fee depending on the length of time he's spent with rovers,

• Like 1

They're complaining about lack of experience in their squad, but if you tot up the ages they're like 5 times as old as the rest of the League:

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/teams/first-team/

Some doing pretty well for 116!

Plus they've apparently cloned Lewis Ellington so they've got one in midfield and one striker.

With technology like that, if they only had a decent player to clone they actually would be coming for us... 

8 minutes ago, Red34 said:

They're complaining about lack of experience in their squad, but if you tot up the ages they're like 5 times as old as the rest of the League:

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/teams/first-team/

Some doing pretty well for 116!

Plus they've apparently cloned Lewis Ellington so they've got one in midfield and one striker.

With technology like that, if they only had a decent player to clone they actually would be coming for us... 

Blimey! Don't think they'll be up for best looking squad anytime soon.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

2 of them are co-starring in Cinderella this year. Anyone like to guess which two would make the best ugly sisters?

I can pick only 2?!  I can't figure out how to judge the worst.

Think Sinclair would make an excellent Cinderella though - it's all about the life experience...

8 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Even more shocking is that they haven't even bothered to take a picture of over a dozen of their alleged first team players.

If they cut any more corners their pitch would be circular.

I was thinking this.

How difficult would it be to take a couple of photographs? they're supposed to be a Professional Football Club.

The only explanation I can think of is that the players without photos have asked not to be identified on the Internet as Rovers players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Even more shocking is that they haven't even bothered to take a picture of over a dozen of their alleged first team players.

If they cut any more corners their pitch would be circular.

Pitch !!! Naaa @Eddie Hitler a pitch is a place for tents or market stalls to go on, you obviously mean the playing surface/ swamp/turnip patch would be circular. :whistle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I thought they had brought in some ex Brighton media whizz kid?

If you’re referring to the bloke who needed a shave that the Post did an interview with a few weeks back...I thought he was the ‘workie’ kid doing it all as part of his coursework?

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I was thinking this.

How difficult would it be to take a couple of photographs? they're supposed to be a Professional Football Club.

The only explanation I can think of is that the players without photos have asked not to be identified on the Internet as Rovers players.

Wally was told by his brother that he can't send the film off until all 36 have been taken.

He wants to make sure that when Truprint develop the pictures is isn't paying for a half used film.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wally was told by his brother that he can't send the film off until all 36 have been taken.

He wants to make sure that when Truprint develop the pictures is isn't paying for a half used film.

...and in the end I expect they’ll probably get someone else’s photos back by mistake and will have to use a picture of someone’s gran sunbathing in Tenerife for one of their Sunday League cloggers.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2