IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Local news in London saying that unrest happened at the amex last night, after "hundreds of fans were locked out". Have Palace fans and Gasheads got links we don't know about?

None other than Boob Cricket Jason Lintern supports the blue few and Palace!

https://mobile.twitter.com/jasongas?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I see our friend Henbury now claims to fix the computers at Ashton Gate,

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11180/revenue-issues

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't use a small company in henbury to fix the computers there

The attention seeker just cant help himself can he. Must be a solitary existence with just cats for company.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I see our friend Henbury now claims to fix the computers at Ashton Gate,

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11180/revenue-issues

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't use a small company in henbury to fix the computers there

Bless them, praising the idea of STH getting a discount in the club shop..! 

Someone needs to tell them that we get our Thatchers Gold reduced to £3.40 a pint as well. And not just once, but every time we go to the bar! 

Darn those modern, 21st century ‘teds..! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Bless them, praising the idea of STH getting a discount in the club shop..! 

Someone needs to tell them that we get our Thatchers Gold reduced to £3.40 a pint as well. And not just once, but every time we go to the bar! 

Darn those modern, 21st century ‘teds..! 

as well as the kids getting a free shirt with their ST or what about the discount on food,

its as if we've god modern forward thinking people in charge at our club and they have people taking them for a ride

• Haha 1

Wtf is a pirate roar? Perhaps Wally should look to buy up all of Blackburn's surplus BRFC branded stock from last season to sell at the swamp? Halves, quarters, they won't spot the difference.

scoobydoogas
Fans' Favourite

scoobydoogas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 488 posts
48 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by scoobydoogas on 48 minutes ago

When we went to Blackburn on Sat it was so damn cold that me and Scrappy Doo purchased some gloves from their club shop. At the tills we were asked if we had a season ticket. Twerp didn't suss that we were BRFC until I showed him my scarf and shirt and gave him a pirate roar. Anyway, my point is that they offer decent discounts on merchandise to season ticket holders. What are the chances of our club doing the same in the future?
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

as well as the kids getting a free shirt with their ST or what about the discount on food,

its as if we've god modern forward thinking people in charge at our club and they have people taking them for a ride

Not only is it a free shirt it's a free u12 season ticket with every adult season ticket bought in family area :clap:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

Free shirt...? FREE SHIRT...?!! They don’t even get a bloody seat..!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

they get to bring their own garden furniture I think, I normally see the left overs when they sign a player

Do you reckon it`s a bit like Glastonbury where loads leave their tents behind on site and they`re given to the homeless afterwards. If it is, at least Sinclair will have somewhere to sit down in his shop doorway.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Do you reckon it`s a bit like Glastonbury where loads leave their tents behind on site and they`re given to the homeless afterwards. If it is, at least Sinclair will have somewhere to sit down in his shop doorway.

Kind of, I suppose. Glastonbury is like a mini version of Match day at the Mem, crowd wise. 

Very similar in terms of smell, but Glastonbury has to rely on rain, where as the Mem has championship ready sprinklers. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think Sinclair got left behind at some point by a non-league outfit.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

I see they're banging on about Billy Bodin on slagchat again. Is he actually any good / good enough for the Championship? Apart from their drivel, I've never heard of him but he plays in a problem position for us and with COD's injury etc, is he worth a punt or not?

He’s worth a punt even if he’s not good enough. 

Can you imagine the scenes if we took him as well...!!

• Haha 11

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see they're banging on about Billy Bodin on slagchat again. Is he actually any good / good enough for the Championship? Apart from their drivel, I've never heard of him but he plays in a problem position for us and with COD's injury etc, is he worth a punt or not?

Missed an open goal with a free header on Saturday.  I don't think he's good enough for a promotion chasing championship team but the thought of us putting a bid in makes me smile

• Haha 2

I was listening to the radio this morning and on came a song by The Clash, Rock The Casbah. For some reason this reminds me of the Sags and their fake sheikh.

Later whilst taking a dump, triggering thoughts of the Memorial Stadium, UWE plans and Hani's extreme dislike of football I had one of those inspiring moments and a chant came into my head which fitted with Rock The Casbah....

As soon as Steve Hamer told the tinpot tale

The Gasheads turned on Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Haniiiiiiii don't like it,

**** the Gasbah

**** the Gasbah

Haniiiiiiiii don't like it 

(He really really hates it)

**** the Gasbah

**** the Gasbah

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4