IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Don't worry, once we have our new stadium/modified stadium/bigger tents I will be back, then you will al be sorry you took the piss :)

How are things going south of the river btw, is LJ a little more popular these days?

You missed a new Santa’s Grotto and a new pie stall. 

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Don't worry, once we have our new stadium/modified stadium/bigger tents I will be back, then you will al be sorry you took the piss :)

How are things going south of the river btw, is LJ a little more popular these days?

Don’t know what you’re on about miah , LJ’s the greatest ever, never in doubt ;)

30 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Funnily enough, I used to really rate him, not so much these days though :)

Welcome back Miah. You`ve timed your return well it being the season of giving and all that.

At this time of year we should all take some time to think of those less fortunate than ourselves and we will be doing that for sure.:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Ah, so you hadn’t actually gone away. You were just waiting until you’d won a couple of games. 

No wonder we’d not seen you for so long..!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just watching Football On 5.

Are Rovers secretly hosting rugby matches on the side?

Their pitch looks like it has been ploughed. Maybe the championship ready sprinklers have a leak.

They're going to start growing their own potatoes,  to make sure the crisps aren't out of date. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I would say about as popular as DC with 2 caveats, 1. As popular as DC over his past 2 matches. 2. The popularity obviously has to be calculated percentage wise because as LJ succinctly pointed out the blue few only account for one third of Bristol's football fans these days.

You're welcome, have a nice day.