IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

20 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I was chatting to a decent gas 'ed on new years eve and he said Bodin isn't good enough for the Championship and 'goes missing a lot'. He was very complimentary about us too! 

Is Bodin sat in a room with all of Wael's millions? They appear to have gone 'missing' too!

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Anyone want to tell ‘ TwerptonBoy ‘that one floated ball from Taylor’s instep , to Korey Smith and the revenue from two Semis agains pt Man City paid his transfer about four or five times over over 

:yes:

7028E890-1826-4343-B838-AA5C21660BB4.thumb.png.5dfa460ca77fe9a12f9a5b5cf874b889.png

had to chuckle at Gastafaris response

Hahahahhahahaha, Gastafari, what a name.

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Anyone want to tell ‘ TwerptonBoy ‘that one floated ball from Taylor’s instep , to Korey Smith and the revenue from two Semis agains pt Man City paid his transfer about four or five times over over 

7028E890-1826-4343-B838-AA5C21660BB4.thumb.png.5dfa460ca77fe9a12f9a5b5cf874b889.png

had to chuckle at Gastafaris response

Didn’t happen BBSB. They blank things like that from there tiny little bitter minds

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:47, Red Right Hand said:

This needs further investigation. If it`s true...........................:rofl2br:

Fraid not, but don't let the truth ruin a good story :)

Our PA system is dire, and sometimes when the mike isn't turned off you can hear people clapping (although obviously the clapping thing doesn't happen often at the moment)

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Fraid not, but don't let the truth ruin a good story :)

Our PA system is dire, and sometimes when the mike isn't turned off you can hear people clapping (although obviously the clapping thing doesn't happen often at the moment)

Booo. Miah out. 

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Why would the 6th richest club in the country sell their best player??

Isn't it obvious? 

You play Preston in March, which - if all goes to plan- will be about the time the heels have come right off at your place, Billy scores a hat trick, you drop out of the top 6 to be replaced by Preston.

We know what we're doing you know :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Isn't it obvious? 

You play Preston in March, which - if all goes to plan- will be about the time the heels have come right off at your place, Billy scores a hat trick, you drop out of the top 6 to be replaced by Preston.

We know what we're doing you know :)

The ‘long game’.

Didn't think of that.

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Standard Rovers saying 1 million! Why would preston pay that when they could pay nothing in a few months?! 200-250k i expect.

I had about 3 or 4 of the fewers trying to convince me we paid 2mil for Taylor until they spat their dummy out over the alleged inside knowledge to his get out clause. 

You have to remember they've been brought up on the premise that if you say something for long enough it is seen as fact. 

The reality is they have taken what they can under the circumstances. It will be less than Taylor. There's no way a fee of 1 million paid by preston (no disrespect as we will be the same) will be brokered and concluded within 72 hours of the window opening. That's decent money and most clubs who need to stick to a budget will go in low and spend a couple of days jockeying their position.  You'd also have the agent holding out for most of the window

7 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just read his interview on the PNE site . I would like to thank Bristol Rovers for **** all . As I’m not going to mention them . :rofl2br:

Like their 'God' Ricky Lambert who thanked Southampton, Rochdale etc but no mention of the fewers :rofl2br:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1