IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, BCFC1990 said:

So a private function allegedly turns nasty why bring the club into it? Oh yeah to tarnish bristol city. 

If what happened happened, then hopefully the police come down hard on it.

that rag needs to be careful not only is the standard of writing crap it is now printing potentially libellous stuff. I would love bristol sport to ban them from press conferences watch them squirm then!!

To be fair, Gregor MacGregor tries hard; seems a genuine supporter and the quality of his articles/journalism appears to be improving. 

2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The BristolPost strike again and what should be a very happy and proud day for us they print this shit piece of sensationalism, trying to implicate the club, they just cannot help themselves.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/security-guard-ashton-gate-claims-1028104

That will appear on the sag forum soon enough. "typical teds, that would have never happened at the mem, up the gasssss"

56 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

The Bristol Rovers Hall Of Fame

Dean Windass - Entered 2008

Sergio Aguero - Entered 2018

Leon Knight - Entered 2004

Wicky Lambert - Entered 2007

Wade Elliott (Player Removed) - Entered 2013, Removed 2015

Any Others?

What about their HALL OF SHAME

Horse punching(twice)

Various racist incidents

Titty cricket

Swindon fans(women and children included)attacked with various weapons in pub garden

Punching opposition player in back of net

etc,etc etc......

17 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

What about their HALL OF SHAME

Horse punching(twice)

Various racist incidents

Titty cricket

Swindon fans(women and children included)attacked with various weapons in pub garden

Punching opposition player in back of net

etc,etc etc......

Amnesia is rife in BS7

1 hour ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

The Bristol Rovers Hall Of Fame

Dean Windass - Entered 2008

Sergio Aguero - Entered 2018

Leon Knight - Entered 2004

Wicky Lambert - Entered 2007

Wade Elliott (Player Removed) - Entered 2013, Removed 2015

Any Others?

Peter Beadle, spectacularly removed December 2000

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

That's a bare face lie , and libellous comment , one of the fires was an accident :whistle:

I thought Eastville was ALLEGEDLY an inside job for the insurance money as they were so cash strapped at the time

Hope all those tents are fire retardant........

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Does anyone remember the gashead who spoke with a fake Brummy accent, when he tried to take the piss after the Villa game?

Well he's back.

This bloke is seriously odd.

Credit where it’s due, I’ve only seen Fathers For Justice dressed as Batman / Spiderman etc. so he has used a bit of imagination there

Edited by 54-46

35 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

That will appear on the sag forum soon enough. "typical teds, that would have never happened at the mem, up the gasssss"

They are right of course because they haven't got the facilities to put this sort of function on

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

Lovely comment on blue moon from a poster called Paulpowersleft foot responding to that gashead’s post. 

My my,what a bitter little chappy we have here 
I suspect Bristol City are everything you wish Rovers to be.”

What a wonderful put down, I shall be using that quote in the future 

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

Lovely comment on blue moon from a poster called Paulpowersleft foot responding to that gashead’s post. 

My my,what a bitter little chappy we have here 
I suspect Bristol City are everything you wish Rovers to be.”

Nice one Southers :D

15 minutes ago, daored said:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/city-v-bristol-city-1st-leg-post-match.332454/page-60

this is a classic, moaning about us buying Matt Taylor on a Man City forum. Apparently the same agent as Johnson hence how we knew of the release fee !!

They just don't like the truth. Taylor was going to leave them, he was out of contract but out of some weird loyalty to the club signed a new contract with a release clause so that Rovers would get some money from him leaving. The Gas forums and twitter all mentioned his contract and a few times those ITK said about the 300,000 release fee - so the only people to blame for that being in the public domain are the Rovers fans. As for the last day, that was their fault as well, we approached them, they said they would get back to us, some time later rejected the offer. They then had to be reminded that if the release clause was met that they had to inform the player - yes,  Rovers did not understand how release clauses work, and had rejected our offer without informing Taylor because they did not want to lose him - they really are tinpot. Anyway the lateness of his departure would not have happened if Rovers were actually on the ball.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fiale said:

They just don't like the truth. Taylor was going to leave them, he was out of contract but out of some weird loyalty to the club signed a new contract with a release clause so that Rovers would get some money from him leaving. The Gas forums and twitter all mentioned his contract and a few times those ITK said about the 300,000 release fee - so the only people to blame for that being in the public domain are the Rovers fans. As for the last day, that was their fault as well, we approached them, they said they would get back to us, some time later rejected the offer. They then had to be reminded that if the release clause was met that they had to inform the player - yes,  Rovers did not understand how release clauses work, and had rejected our offer without informing Taylor because they did not want to lose him - they really are tinpot. Anyway the lateness of his departure would not have happened if Rovers were actually on the ball.

What I don’t understand, why post on a team’s forum that has no link to either the player, buying or selling club. 

Some people clearly have more time on their hands than they should be allowed!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daored said:

What I don’t understand, why post on a team’s forum that has no link to either the player, buying or selling club. 

Some people clearly have more time on their hands than they should be allowed!

Because as always they are always the victims, if they say it enough times they believe it, then if they tell enough people they expect them to believe it too. Just deluded idiots, and extremely bitter ones at that.

8 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:
Cosmic Pasty
Youth Team

Cosmic Pasty Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 10 posts
13 hours ago
Post Options

Post by Cosmic Pasty on 13 hours ago

Please let's not give them anything to quote on otib ~ We all know they love to read our forum

They've got as far as they have off of the fortune of a man with more money than sense and enough cash to throw it around so that it sticks where it counts and all that gets wasted gets forgotten. That and by playing dirty along the lines of the Snake saga. The structure might appear to be sound, but the foundations it's built on are rotten to the core. Hardly worth applauding.

Quote that, bar stewards.

“We all know they love to read our forum”

And how would you know that unless you were reading our forum? 15ers really are a thick bunch of ****s. :rofl2br:

• Like 1