IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, paignton red said:

"People being all nice about 1982 obviously haven't done any research at all on their horrible record of violence, it's still the 1970's in and around that stadium on match days. Wonder how that Wolves supporter is who was hospitalised back in April? Will never apologise for saying this so often, it's a disgrace that they are allowed to use the crest of our City."

Ummm, Racism, boob cricket,horse punching,attacking opposition players,headbutting vans,attacking women and children ,,,,, shall i go on ?

It's their paranoid peanut brain minds working overtime due to City performing well in the league and knocking out a host of Premier League "Reserve" sides (GasLogic explanation).

It's not just being talked about on Points West it's being talked about everywhere. The profile of  the club has been raised and therefore there are a lot of stories about City at the moment.

Some of their fans explain this to the OP in fairness, but the OP is from the green-eyed ravaged with jealousy type Sag who was probably kitted out in blue and white the day that they were born and forced down the Twerton and Mem cess pits by their deluded Tote-End parents who will never get over the sheer bias of the late 1970's whilst their team were getting hammered 9-0 and their lovely fans were fighting with Millwall on telly.

1 hour ago, paignton red said:

"People being all nice about 1982 obviously haven't done any research at all on their horrible record of violence, it's still the 1970's in and around that stadium on match days. Wonder how that Wolves supporter is who was hospitalised back in April? Will never apologise for saying this so often, it's a disgrace that they are allowed to use the crest of our City."

Ummm, Racism, boob cricket,horse punching,attacking opposition players,headbutting vans,attacking women and children ,,,,, shall i go on ?

Shame this knobhead doesn't show any concern for the man whose skull was factured by Bristol Rovers player David Pipe in an unprovoked attack which resulted In Pipe being detained at Her Majesties Pleasure for 38 months.

its a disgrace that they are allowed to use the name Bristol.  Should go back to being called Eastvile Rovers or admit to their racist roots and revert to the Black Arabs.

12 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

It's their paranoid peanut brain minds working overtime due to City performing well in the league and knocking out a host of Premier League "Reserve" sides (GasLogic explanation).

Beating Premier League "Reserve" sides is preferable to losing against Premier League U21's. (RedsLogic)

12 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

There’s a post on the City supporters FB Page showing the individual prices of all the Man City and Bristol City players that started the game on Tuesday night.

Man City had ONE player who was bought for less than £10 million...

That doesn’t sound like a ‘reserve’ side to me but I suppose it helps them sleep at night if they can somehow convince themselves that we’ve just been lucky.

• Like 2

Points West bias? Probably because we’re not two bit Horse Punching muppets like you! Mind the gap!

Too busy attacking away players and kicking Wolves' supporters until they have life threatening injuries. You must be so proud.

Your club and everything about it disgusts me.

On a personal note, you can't even write Muppett correctly, Muppet. 

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/7049/city-bias-bbc-points-west?page=2#ixzz53tGrphnh

Made me laugh. How do you spell muppet

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

There’s a post on the City supporters FB Page showing the individual prices of all the Man City and Bristol City players that started the game on Tuesday night.

Man City had ONE player who was bought for less than £10 million...

That doesn’t sound like a ‘reserve’ side to me but I suppose it helps them sleep at night if they can somehow convince themselves that we’ve just been lucky.

And a side that contained Pogba, Martial, Ibrahimovic and Rashford.....The Chris McLean's of the Premier League.

Oh, and not forgetting Stoke's entire first team as they saw it as a competition that they could win.

As always though, don't let FACTS get in the way of a good Sag LIE!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:
Points West bias? Probably because we’re not two bit Horse Punching muppets like you! Mind the gap!

Too busy attacking away players and kicking Wolves' supporters until they have life threatening injuries. You must be so proud.

Your club and everything about it disgusts me.

On a personal note, you can't even write Muppett correctly, Muppet. 

Read more:  http://gasheads.org/thread/7049/city-bias-bbc-points-west?page=2#ixzz53tGrphnh

Made me laugh. How do you spell muppet

Forget the muppet. He can't be a a real Sag as he hasn't spelt PROWED properly.

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I don't generally take any interest in what Rovers are up to. Yes, they were rivals of ours back in the day but we've not been in the same division for years and I'm not sure a team classes as a "rival" if

a) you never play them.

b) it's pretty evident you're a better team.

It's a bit like Salford United presenting themselves as rivals to Man United. It doesn't really make sense and I'm sure most Man United fans pay little attention to Salford do. 

However a Rovers fan who I went to school with, and who seems to have added me as a Facebook friend at some pointm, keeps sharing posts from the amazingly named "Bristol Rovers Banter page".

Take a look at this top quality "banter". Can't decide if it reminds me more of a seven year old in a playground or Gareth from the Office. Can't be arsed scrolling through their posts but I can only assume there is one suggesting we smell of wee as well...

WOW,top ,top bantz.........................................NOT.

15 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

And a side that contained Pogba, Martial, Ibrahimovic and Rashford.....The Chris McLean's of the Premier League.

Oh, and not forgetting Stoke's entire first team as they saw it as a competition that they could win.

As always though, don't let FACTS get in the way of a good Sag LIE!

This is what annoys TBH. We are content to allow them on to our mighty forum, in fact we welcome them, whereas they ban anyone who has even driven past our place as they are 'teds'! In their own little, paranoid world, nobody can disagree hence they believe their utter drivel. Yes, they're really that inert! 

Someone like Henburygastw@t wouldn't dare post on here as he/ she /it would be made to back up their inane drivel and lies. Bring it on Henburygastw@t, I challenge you to come on over to OTIB and post your 'facts' and let's get to the truth about supposedly attacking disabled fans etc. We can't answer your scurrilous claims (although the police did that for us) as only the deluded few are allowed on your forum whereas we're big boys and girls over here and let fans of any club post as we're not liars and idiots! You won't get away with your crap on here as we can answer your lies.

• Like 3

gap widest its ever been".

No, not for me. Less than a year ago there were fans from both clubs who thought we might swap divisions, and more you thought we could end up in the same divi. My city mates who are objective, there are a few, say they rode there luck for a while and it generated confidence. I think that there cup exploits will take there toll. In a years time, who knows, city could be struggling again and we could be challenging for promotion.

Swings and roundabouts, very quickly.

Trouble is you deluded sag ringhole, you've been coming out with that nonsense for 6284

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

gap widest its ever been".

No, not for me. Less than a year ago there were fans from both clubs who thought we might swap divisions, and more you thought we could end up in the same divi. My city mates who are objective, there are a few, say they rode there luck for a while and it generated confidence. I think that there cup exploits will take there toll. In a years time, who knows, city could be struggling again and we could be challenging for promotion.

Swings and roundabouts, very quickly.

Trouble is you deluded sag ringhole, you've been coming out with that nonsense for 6284

Sag moron doesn't know the difference between there, their and they're. Not shocked one bit.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Wow getting lob ons over a player from Aldershot. Mind The Gap

Just checked out the guy's wiki page, we have something in common.....

Mensah is eligible to play for Ghana or England but has yet to represent either country at any level.

Other than the fact I'm not eligible to represent Ghana, I'm yet to represent England either.

Welcome to hell, Bernard.

• Haha 8

25 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

This is what annoys TBH. We are content to allow them on to our mighty forum, in fact we welcome them, whereas they ban anyone who has even driven past our place as they are 'teds'! In their own little, paranoid world, nobody can disagree hence they believe their utter drivel. Yes, they're really that inert! 

Hillbillies seldom come down from their mountain.

A 1900 New York Journal article containing the definition: "a Hill-Billie is a free and untrammelled citizen of Tennessee Bristol, who lives in the hills, has no means to speak of, dresses as he can, talks as he pleases, drinks whiskey when he gets it, and fires off his revolver as the fancy takes him". The stereotype is twofold in that it incorporates both positive and negative traits: "Hillbillies" are often considered independent and self-reliant individuals who resist the modernization of society, but at the same time they are also defined as backward and violent.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Was he on the Waitrose list or the Poundland List?

I think Dopey needs to tell everyone.

2 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

I think we know the answer to that

Well do we? 6th biggest budget, 6th richest club in England, and the 6th biggest team in South Glos!