IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 28/01/2018 at 21:27, Eddie Hitler said:

There may not be when you join but he mods have openly said in the past that any City fan gets banned automatically; you don't need to do anything beyond reveal yourself as being a City fan.

State that clearly the next time that you post and see what happens.

No thanks. It’s more fun to stay anonymous and add to the general grumbling with honest comments. That’s another point - on the whole, they’re not deluded, but as depressed and pessimistic as they deserve to be. There are decent people there, so it’s a bit like being the secret millionaire.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Southstandoriginal said:

It was more Severnside than Avonmouth wasn't it?  What an utterly bleak away day that would have made!

Worst still, you would have had away supporters thinking that the area was Bristol, and leaving thinking it was worse than Middlesborough or Hull.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

On a slightly different note, had a chat with a Gashead yesterday and he was more complimentary about our performance against Man City than I was (I was being modest). 

I also heard Ian Holloway complimenting City on Saturday following the final result. This is however the same Ian Holloway that refers to City off screen as "******* shitheads". 

• Like 4

On 28/01/2018 at 14:55, ZiderEyed said:

Exactly this.

Most rivalries in football are just because it's two teams in the same City, and they're supposed to hate each other. Very frequently theres little actual friction between the two sides. However, I honestly believe that they are the most sickening, disgusting club in this country, constant lies, fabrications, all while playing the victim. I'm not a hateful person but I hope everyone who frequents that horrible shithole they know as the Memorial Stadium gets leprosy.

For example, take Ipswich vs Norwich. There's no REAL problems between the two sides, they're just local to each other. 

Bristol Rovers are a tumour on English football, and anyone with 5 minutes spare to look in to their antics over the years will hate them as much as I, and almost every other City fan do. We're far from perfect as a football club, but I don't like having to share a City with them. Utterly humiliating that they even have Bristol in their name. Utter, utter scum.

Here are a few examples of why I'd be glad to see them go bust:

- Bids on Ashton Gate in 1982.

- Laughing at a club in financial ruin in 1982.

- Stealing Bristol Rugby's ground and generally treating them like shit.

- Burning down their own stands to claim the insurance money.

- Victim complex (evidenced by the MT situation. So pathetic it hurts).

- Racism. Not a rumour, there is a serious problem at that club with the far right.

- Attacking players through the goal nets away at non-league sides.

- Banning orders (We're not saints here either but I'm sure they're top 3 in the country? Someone will have a link to the article somewhere).

- Stealing from their own players (the watch and phone situation).

- Horse punching (The worst in my view, makes me sick to my stomach).

- Stealing from their own Supporters Club.

- Bare faced lying about away support. Utter fabrications again. Open bus tours through the deserted streets of North Bristol.

- Classless managers (Bus parades, Happy Days, Print that bastard).

But no, they're the family club, and we're the gurt teds, and they've always had the moral high ground becoz were faithful and true gasheads til the end. And The Mem is better than Trashton Gate becoz you can stand in one of the tents provided. FTG.

You forgot 'boob cricket'. A sport of sexual assault in which the plucky pissed up gashead, cops a handful of a random ladies norks much to the merriment of fellow pissed up gasheads and much to the disgust of the woman involved.

Note; if any gashead tries to grab my titty whilst I stroll down the Gloucester Road of a Saturday avo, you'll be shitting your own teeth for a week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

17 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

That is so cringeworthy.

Can't wait to see the split pictures of their support at Oxford and ours at Bolton as evidence of how much better their support is.

I can only assume the 1100 at Walsall on boxing day was the maximum they were allowed because that really doesn't seem like a figure worth shouting about.

3 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

You forgot 'boob cricket'. A sport of sexual assault in which the plucky pissed up gashead, cops a handful of a random ladies norks much to the merriment of fellow pissed up gasheads and much to the disgust of the woman involved.

Note; if any gashead tries to grab my titty whilst I stroll down the Gloucester Road of a Saturday avo, you'll be shitting your own teeth for a week.

Ah Jason lintern ..... slopped off to be a palace fan you know 

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

No doubt going mob handed for the closest match they get to a local derby. As always they will no doubt be the innocent victims post the inevitable skirmishes, being the family club that they are....

Edited by Cheesleysmate

13 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

No doubt going mob handed for the closest match they get to a local derby. As always they will no doubt be the innocent victims post the inevitable skirmishes, being the family club that they are....

Quote from asschat;

Wonder if there will be any trouble between us this time. Been feisty affairs between us lately.

21 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

7 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Quote from asschat;

Wonder if there will be any trouble between us this time. Been feisty affairs between us lately.

Didnt their home match against them end up with a fight at a pub and a horse being punched?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

I expect rovers asked for smoke blowing up there ass . I see the tramp is saying how brilliant the minamal ground is . It’s all to soften the blow for when they sign tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb 

2 hours ago, harrys said:

I’ve stated this before, there is hardly a week go by where the EP doesn’t have an article about Rover’s “amazing” support

Well they did try and run several other 'amazing' stories but none of the titles seemed to work:

Rovers make amazing progress on new training ground

Amazing plans for revamped Mem revealed

DC praises amazing level of transfer fund from Gas owners

Fan donations create amazing new home for retired Police horses.....

See, none of them work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cheesleysmate said:

i can remember that there was frequently trouble when City played at Oxford.