IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

This makes very grim reading if you're a sag.

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/brir.htm

So when they pipped us to be the champions of div 3 in 1990 they averaged 6.2k at home???!!!!! That is truly pathetic.....what was the reason for the boycott? The fact they played in Bath? It ain’t that far away, I know loads of City fans who have to travel further than that to our home games....

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So when they pipped us to be the champions of div 3 in 1990 they averaged 6.2k at home???!!!!! That is truly pathetic.....what was the reason for the boycott? The fact they played in Bath? It ain’t that far away, I know loads of City fans who have to travel further than that to our home games....

Badgerline busses back then mind, most of them were heading to areas where they could bait people.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

You forgot 'boob cricket'. A sport of sexual assault in which the plucky pissed up gashead, cops a handful of a random ladies norks much to the merriment of fellow pissed up gasheads and much to the disgust of the woman involved.

Note; if any gashead tries to grab my titty whilst I stroll down the Gloucester Road of a Saturday avo, you'll be shitting your own teeth for a week.

We are also forgetting their latest invention, minibus headbutting! :dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Happy 31st January Sagheads.

AA47DA7A-C832-46BC-A076-2966F4D83E09.jpeg

I see LJ says that Matty could go out on loan today, possibly to a League 1 club.

Shrewsbury? Hat trick on debut? :clapping:

edit.........scrub that, he's having an op, out for a month 

Edited by myol'man

19 hours ago, myol'man said:

Quote from asschat;

Wonder if there will be any trouble between us this time. Been feisty affairs between us lately.

No doubt the Tote End Neanderthals will be out in force after Oxfords last trip to the Mem. Chance for some aged 50+ year olds to scare some teenagers....or worse!

19 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Didnt their home match against them end up with a fight at a pub and a horse being punched?

Yes, and it was a woman. If punching a horse wasn't enough once?!!!! They also popped out from inside a skip and bricked an Oxford fan walking up the road....or was it a Ted in disguise???? Hmmm....Such a family club!

19 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

If you add the number of Stands at Oxford and Bristol Rovers together, how many stands do you have? 

Not sure, but you have a fantastic "Car Port" at one end behind the goal!

18 hours ago, 22A said:

i can remember that there was frequently trouble when City played at Oxford.

You must have a long memory then! 

15 hours ago, Harry said:

Not averaged more than 10,000 in 41 years? How can this be? Surely that must be fake news? 

Health and Satefy kept the other 10,000 locked out Har!

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Happy 31st January Sagheads.

AA47DA7A-C832-46BC-A076-2966F4D83E09.jpeg

Happy snake day!

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

F1DBDB24-AD36-45ED-BB5D-247D9C0174F9.gif

In T'Northern accent......"He headbutted the window the SPAZ"

marshfieldgas
Rickie Lambert
11 minutes ago
baggins said:
Afraid this is it chaps. We'll make do with what we have from now till the end of the season.

No big shakes, squad looks pretty capable.

Yep we only need 4 more wins to be safe. 

We’ll beat Shrewsbury, Blackburn, Wigan and Scunthorpe and lose to the all the rest. But we’ll stay up FTG!

What happened last time they played Shrewsbury? :) :) :)

Edited by wendyredredrobin

26 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

What are they actually offering wages wise. We all know wally don’t want to spend a penny. Got 400k for bodin and bought a nobody . No disrespect to the player. But a whole month and the dog botherer said 4 permanent . Judge me at the end of the window in his arrogant manner. Peanuts

Their best players are on £7.65 a hour, get any left over pasties on match day, and can hire one of the stadium tents during the summer holidays!!!

1 hour ago, GeoTheCiderHead said:

Please can we get this bloke in on loan just to really p*ss them off

gas.jpg

The beauty of this is that against us, they played their best 11 including some of the best footballers in the world.

They won't even lend Rovers one of their academy lads.

Just let that sink in.

• Like 9

Unbelievable and just typical of our luck. Our best players, as soon as a higher placed club come in for them they are off. No loyalty, just "thanks for the memories and for turning me into a star player from nothing, need to test myself at the highest level blah blah blah"

The lower league player we want to sign, if indeed we were ever in talks with Khan, decides to stay at tinpot poxy Yeovile to play in front of 2000 home fans, for a gibberimg, mumbling muttering **** of a manager, in a side embedded in a battle to avoid relegation and stay in the Football League.

We have managed to entice 1 Conference player this window, is that the highest level from which we have the clout to sign players?

Absolutely shocking if true.

HA HA HA

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

And another.......

Rovers miss out on another?

Reports from the Derby Telegraph now that Rovers were one of the sides interested in forward Luke Thomas. The 18-year-old is now reportedly set to join Scottish side St Johnston on loan.

With Matondo too, if both reports are true, it looks like Rovers are in the market for loan players this afternoon - particularly forwards.

Darrell Clarke wanted another winger in before the deadline, could he be trying to bring in a loan player to plug that gap?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

if you want a bit of fun read their deadline day thread,

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11572/transfer-deadline-rumours-gossip-signings?page=6

Players rather stay at yeovil then sign for them or move to ireland because its a bigger club,

coming for us Tick Tock................

Thank you for making the last part of my day enjoyable, some hilarious posts, my favourite has to be This time last year we were selling our best player for peanuts. At least we're not doing that this time around.

We got in early this time and sold him 4 weeks ago!

Considering how dead set DC was on 4 permanent signings this window looks to be the most disappointing so far.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

The lower league player we want to sign, if indeed we were ever in talks with Khan, decides to stay at tinpot poxy Yeovile to play in front of 2000 home fans, for a gibberimg, mumbling muttering **** of a manager, in a side embedded in a battle to avoid relegation and stay in the Football League.

We have managed to entice 1 Conference player this window, is that the highest level from which we have the clout to sign players?

Absolutely shocking if true.

Arrogant w@n kers.

I don't blame that player if he wanted to stay at Yeovil, they're a bigger club with better facilities for a start.

Angry little Sags are starting to scratch their misshapen heads wondering why no one wants to sign for them? Don't these potential signings realise they would get the chance to play in front of 'huge' 8000 crowds at the Mem every other week? :rofl2br:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Arrogant w@n kers.

I don't blame that player if he wanted to stay at Yeovil, they're a bigger club with better facilities for a start.

Angry little Sags are starting to scratch their misshapen heads wondering why no one wants to sign for them? Don't these potential signings realise they would get the chance to play in front of 'huge' 8000 crowds at the Mem every other week? :rofl2br:

Thing is they might want to play in front of 8k a week. But not for 4 patio chairs and 300 ppw. Tick tock gypos