IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

So their transfer window comprised selling their best player for £400k to a top ten Championship club, (a fee that must surely have been negotiated by David Davis).

Then signing a bloke called “Bernard” from Aldershot (no, not the bass player from Chic, sadly he is no longer with us)

Plus a 32 year old released by Millwall and then Elliott Bennett’s crapper brother, who was released by Pompey.

Must be time for their mates at The Post to change the subject & mention their “amazing away support” again, even though Plymouth’s is miles better.

******* tinpot.

Unsurprisingly most of them seem to be happy with this. Comments on SagChat seem to range from this being an 'OK' window to 'near perfect'.

I bet Wael can't believe his luck that he's managed to buy a club that has such a compliant, easy-to-please fan base.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Unsurprisingly most of them seem to be happy with this. Comments on SagChat seem to range from this being an 'OK' window to 'near perfect'.

I bet Wael can't believe his luck that he's managed to buy a club that has such a compliant, easy-to-please fan base.

Maybe Wally was far more diligent than we have him credit for!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

They chalk off survival days on a tally chart. They would have been dead over 2 years ago when Nick Higgs gambled everything on winning against Sainsbury's with a Wonga loan and then ended up losing. The Fake Sheikhs came in and were sold a dud and now every day they continue to exist is a blessing. Hopefully the Bodin money which hasn't been spent might enable them to last the rest of the season before going into administration.

Hopefully my siblings will see you lot 'go into administration'-  they certainly won't see you in the premier league next season, though you may manage a Wembley play-off heartbreak...

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Hopefully my siblings will see you lot 'go into administration'-  they certainly won't see you in the premier league next season, though you may manage a Wembley play-off heartbreak...

"Siblings" is most often used to describe one's brothers and sisters (rather than one's own children). I suppose you may also be referring to your girlfriend?

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

26 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Don’t go on slag chat, more viruses on that web page than a pox ridden merchant seaman 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

You do know siblings are your brother or sister not your children you thick sag belter :rofl2br:

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Looking at the "quality" of the sags recent player acquisitions makes you wonder which shopping list dopey was actually allowed to use. . .

Was it Waitrose? . . . NO!

Was it Lidl?  . . NO!

Well it must've been Poundland then?  . . . . NO!

Judging by the sell by date it's clear Dopey shops at the Salvation Army.

2 minutes ago, Swede said:

Looking at the "quality" of the sags recent player acquisitions makes you wonder which shopping list dopey was actually allowed to use. . .

Was it Waitrose? . . . NO!

Was it Lidl?  . . NO!

Well it must've been Poundland then?  . . . . NO!

Judging by the sell by date it's clear Dopey shops at the Salvation Army.

Happy Shopper  ?

35 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

And there we have it, like the rest of your fellow blue fewers, your only desperate hope for the season is that we fail. No mention of any possible achievement by your own team. 

How very, very sad.

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Why would that happen dimwit?

Our owner is a billionaire who has proven he’s in it for the long haul. His son is a lifelong Bristol City fan.

You’ve got some foreign bankers who look and act like they really don’t want to put any serious money into your funny little club.

I’d worry about your own affairs if I was you Saghead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

A Wembley play-off heartbreak aint nowhere as funny as a celebrating at staying up lose at home to a team playing in your own kit getting booted out the football league heartbreak :rofl2br:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Our owner is a billionaire who has proven he’s in it for the long haul. His son is a lifelong Bristol City fan.

You’ve got some foreign bankers who look and act like they really don’t want to put any serious money into your funny little club.

Call me what you want..but 'dimwit'?  You chose the easier option of the red red wobbins... and your 'billionaire owner once used to watch Rovers on the terraces but then you and your brain-dead associates choose to ignore that. Funny owners we do have, sick of them...'his son is a life-long Bristol City fan'- your owner, like ours are not lifelong supporters of either Bristol club...you are hardly the smartest light on the xmas tree are you...

37 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Call me what you want..but 'dimwit'?  You chose the easier option of the red red wobbins... and your 'billionaire owner once used to watch Rovers on the terraces but then you and your brain-dead associates choose to ignore that. Funny owners we do have, sick of them...'his son is a life-long Bristol City fan'- your owner, like ours are not lifelong supporters of either Bristol club...you are hardly the smartest light on the xmas tree are you...

Deary me. Thankfully SL saw the light and chose the club that actually represents the City, rather than the racist, boob-cricket playing, thieving, ground stealing neo-nazis on the Gloucester Road. His son pestered him to take him to football and Ashton Gate was closer, he's grown up supporting us.

Face it, our future is looking brighter by the day. Carry on selling off your best players just to ward off administration, it's hilarious.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

I think it's fair to say that as long as our owner wants to keep spending his money on a football club it will be with us, so life-long in effect with Jon to follow.

Your owners however, were only seeking to make money out of the club and now all they can do is try and stop it going under entirely.

Get your own house in order before coming on here and having a pop.

14 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Of course Peter O Hanraha - hanrahan is not the smartest light on the Xmas tree.

He is much higher up than that.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

I think it's fair to say that as long as our owner wants to keep spending his money on a football club it will be with us, so life-long in effect with Jon to follow.

Your owners however, were only seeking to make money out of the club and now all they can do is try and stop it going under entirely.

Get your own house in order before coming on here and having a pop.

Fair comments..wasn't having 'a pop' per se, but the fool O'Hanahan needed answering..it of course, is not my house to get in order- but I agree with that which you say regarding our owners- thought I had made it clear enough- will try and use a more simplistic lingustic approach in future...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, st andrews gas said:

Welcome to St Andrews Gas’ “how to make yourself look a  complete****chapter one. 

• Haha 1