IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

Higgs is thinking...

That woman from the supporters club told me they'd be lining the streets? She obviously misjudged it. Still, good of her to go in and go through the accounts on a bank holiday...

The only thing ol'higgsy boy was thinking was his golden ticket to Italy.....

37 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Probably the heels and skirt, I really should stop wearing them when I post on here.

I’ve youve got a wig, it might be your lucky day...! 

Edit: Actually, no. I couldn’t. 

Not a gashead..! 

Edited by Bar BS3

8 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Haha - state of that top tier at the 'Roverzzz end'

Image result for bristol rovers wembley 2015

Spot the difference:

Image result for bristol city walsall wembley

Image result for bristol city walsall wembley

Locked out, Underground strike action, Teds in the away end.....goading.

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

Higgs is thinking...

That woman from the supporters club told me they'd be lining the streets? She obviously misjudged it. Still, good of her to go in and go through the accounts on a bank holiday...

FFS! She put money on it n'all!

Yet to see Dopey being amongst the favourites for the Barnsley job mentioned.  Would be quite a step up from the 15ers.

So who would be desperate enough to replace him?  To be fair, Dopey is about the only thing they have going for them, so it could be a bit of a disaster if he takes that step up.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

39 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Yet to see Dopey being amongst the favourites for the Barnsley job mentioned.  Would be quite a step up from the 15ers.

So who would be desperate enough to replace him?  To be fair, Dopey is about the only thing they have going for them, so it could be a bit of a disaster if he takes that step up.

It's obvious what the attraction is at Barnsley for Dopey.....Good old Toby The Tyke....Down boy....

IMG_4182.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

42 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

They have no money to spend so marcus stewart will get it. Then he can finally show his true Colours, release all their goalkeepers and Quit the same day. :laughcont:

16 hours ago, SimonR said:

They have no money to spend so marcus stewart will get it. Then he can finally show his true Colours, release all their goalkeepers and Quit the same day. :laughcont:

Aren't Barnsley minted now, I thought they were taken over? Good job for Clarke TBH and the dogs in Barnsley will be happy.