IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

43 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

For my sins I've just been on asschat and they are looking to install electronic turnstiles finally. Why, you ask? Is it to bring the club into the 21st Century? No is's because too many are getting in for free. Not sure if it is dodgy turnstile operators or stewards

Why on earth would they want to do that with a new stadium on it’s way? I know so cos Henbury Gas said it the other day.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

For my sins I've just been on asschat and they are looking to install electronic turnstiles finally. Why, you ask? Is it to bring the club into the 21st Century? No is's because too many are getting in for free. Not sure if it is dodgy turnstile operators or stewards

Ahh, no doubt the real attendances are more like 15k then, but only 8k pay to get in. 'cos they are so loyal and true :rofl2br:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, B block said:

Is that a 1980,s tv their sqinting to watch? It looks like a Velux window to me

They were also recording the game by all accounts, it will be available from that Two mile hill club shop thing from Monday........ on Betamax.

Edited by Redstoke

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Don`t worry, they still have their most important game of the weekend to come on Sky tomorrow afternoon.

I expect most Gasheads probably didnt even realise they were playing today as they were so busy running around ASDA this afternoon picking up supplies of Fosters, Pringles and tissues.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just watched dopeys after game interview. He comes across a rude arrogant sulky little shit . Horrible bloke 

Couldn't agree more. Comes across as a complete horrible clown. Loves slaughtering his players given every opportunity.. 

Thank god for articulate interesting Lee Johnson, like chalk and cheese those two. 

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just watched dopeys after game interview. He comes across a rude arrogant sulky little shit . Horrible bloke 

Rude just about nails it. Always cuts the interviewer off mid question, always looking away and turning his body away from the interviewer. I get managers are frustrated straight after a game, but manners cost nothing. At least when LJ is being interviewed, even when frustrated or angry, he looks at the person talking to him and allows them to get their questions out. 

Clarke obviously thinks he's a cut above these people. SAG delusion is well and truly engrained into him. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tommytank1985 said:

:facepalm:

IMG_8650.JPG

In the light of the earthquake today combined the the heartbreaking scenes of Bristol Rovers fans trapped in a tiny confined space with only a single 48" TV screen to keep them in touch with reality, Oxfam has announced it will deploy its resources to the Memorial Ground to fck some sense into them.

Edited by Rudolf Hucker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Some may remember Rovers getting excited about signing Ghassan Abu Hassan (picture provided to jog the memory)

The excitement being in some part because of him being the first ever Jordanian player to sign for a U.K. club.

Well, while we have young prospects playing at clubs aiming for promotion from the same league Rovers are in, they have shipped young Ghassan out to Bishops Cleeve, the whipping boys of the 8th tier who have managed a massive 11 points in 27 games (0.41 ppg) and have conceded 71 times, while managing a massive 3 wins this season.

He better be good if he's to help Bishops Cleeve stay up as they need to overturn a 13 point gap to safety and still have to face a team who have scored 6 past them twice already this season.

IMG_1395.JPG

Edited by JamesBCFC
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Same Lad.....

" A few moments ago we were 5pts behind the promotion pack. Now we are six points behind. We could have won here and would have been 3pts behind the promotion pack. A few more twists and turns to come before our promotion party. "

17 years behind Marlon Pack.

32 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Some may remember Rovers getting excited about signing Ghassan Abu Hassan (picture provided to jog the memory)

The excitement being in some part because of him being the first ever Jordanian player to sign for a U.K. club.

Well, while we have young prospects playing at clubs aiming for promotion from the same league Rovers are in, they have shipped young Ghassan out to Bishops Cleeve, the whipping boys of the 8th tier who have managed a massive 11 points in 27 games (0.41 ppg) and have conceded 71 times, while managing a massive 3 wins this season.

He better be good if he's to help Bishops Cleeve stay up as they need to overturn a 13 point gap to safety and still have to face a team who have scored 6 past them twice already this season.

IMG_1395.JPG

I know nothing about Bishops Cleeve, but if they are as poor as you suggest they are then I might offer to loan them a big guff I've been brewing.

It could help.