IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

27 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I can't believe that nobody has mentioned their post AGM meltdown? There are some belters on there. They are now talking about moving to Lyde Green :rofl2br:

Any more info on this?

28 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11664/on-edge-greatness?page=35#post-376262

Can be found on this thread. I bet Siston would love 8,000 (+20k locked out) horse punchers on their doorstep?!!!!!!! :rofl2br:

I am not sure why but seeing the constant references to a "field" in that thread, made me think of these rather apt lyrics by Jarvis Cocker.

Oh is this the way they say the future's meant to feel?
Or just 20,000 people standing in a field
And I don't quite understand just what this feeling is

But that's okay cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

:)

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11664/on-edge-greatness?page=35#post-376262

Can be found on this thread. I bet Siston would love 8,000 (+20k locked out) horse punchers on their doorstep?!!!!!!! :rofl2br:

They’ve suddenly found tens of millions down the back of Wally’s sofa, have they..?

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

They’ve suddenly found tens of millions down the back of Wally’s sofa, have they..?

Do they need to? Surely once the Council and the Lottery board see what a lovely fellow Wael is, surely the land will be gifted for free and the funds supplied for the building work?

• Like 1

The plans for a new Junction 18a at Emersons Green area is for the gas, so they can build their new stadium near Pucklechurch. Problems for parking thousands of extra fans will be solved and the Council and Lottery can then help them.

Watch this space

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/new-m4-junction-near-emersons-1330883

1 hour ago, KernowRed said:

The plans for a new Junction 18a at Emersons Green area is for the gas, so they can build their new stadium near Pucklechurch. Problems for parking thousands of extra fans will be solved and the Council and Lottery can then help them.

Watch this space

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/new-m4-junction-near-emersons-1330883

https://goo.gl/images/dZbGxF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Anyone got any idea of how much the poor sags have to pay for a season ticket these days.

Not sure, I do know they sold a whopping 5,400 for this season....but fair play to them, they also do sell a ‘flexi ticket’ where you pay £140 in advance and then you can choose 10 home games to attend as the season progresses....they also do a 5 game flexi ticket for £70...and you can decide up to 1.30pm on the day of a game whether you want to attend or not. For people with difficult work shift patterns and uncertain home life arrangements etc, this seems pretty good...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not sure, I do know they sold a whopping 5,400 for this season....but fair play to them, they also do sell a ‘flexi ticket’ where you pay £140 in advance and then you can choose 10 home games to attend as the season progresses....they also do a 5 game flexi ticket for £70...and you can decide up to 1.30pm on the day of a game whether you want to attend or not. For people with difficult work shift patterns and uncertain home life arrangements etc, this seems pretty good...

They only do it because they never sell out the Mem (ticket wise anyway)

I realise the opposition are only recently out of non league but today you are representing the second biggest club in the South West so it's like a cup final to them- a trip to Plymouth more than they could have dreamt of .

Play well , help keep a clean sheet and get yourself into the playoffs and if any opposition player wants to exchange shirts after the match- just say no no no. .

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Just whisper to their players “Mind the gap” and give their fans the finger when you score in front of them 

Alternatively .... he could just play really well and show how our academy is producing outstanding players for our future first team. Vyner and Kelly are surely two great stories this season along with the revelation of Bobby Reid.

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Zak scores Plymouth's seventh goal in stoppage time in front of the away support and lifts his green Janners shirt to reveal a nice shiny red BCFC one! How good would that be? :)

Or a t-shirt with 'Mind the Gap' on it! 

• Haha 2