IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

My thoughts were that they would be going back to the kids house to take their Duvet, kit etc that they used for advert so they can repackage it for reselling.

They wouldn’t want to effect the value of the property in the video either. Let’s be honest, if you’re looking around a house and you see Sag duvets and posters you’re going to wonder what they’re hiding and whether they’ve really taken care of the place?

Anyway, I’m sure no one can say that a stack of programs and a fence covered in bird shit aren’t good value for money when shelling out for an ST. 

Don't get me wrong, I like standing at football, but they are literally decades behind us.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

At the end of the video. Have a look at all the mess on the floor. That’s how to promote yourself . Show a video off the shittest stadium in England with rubbish everywhere. 

Pretty shocking really, but surprising - absolutely not.

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

At the end of the video. Have a look at all the mess on the floor. That’s how to promote yourself . Show a video off the shittest stadium in England with rubbish everywhere. 

Would have taken all of 30 seconds to sort that. Surprised the video guy didn't get it moved. Professional pride and all that. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Unan said:

Realistic, fans not going to games/locked out..

FFS it looks like an advert Lord Alan Sugar would berate on The Apprentice. What the hell has it got to do with buying season tickets?

What’s choice for the children of Bristol next season? Being too low to see at the mem or to high up to see in the Lansdown

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

"If you want to come with us to the football, you'll have carry your own programme step because I'm not going to lug them there and back".

49 minutes ago, old parkender said:

So professional they are advertising tickets for 2018/1019, I suppose they need to build up their fanbase before that rotten Ted William the conqueror comes over and ruins it all for them

C080C14D-ACF9-45E7-8A71-D89E0391D280.jpeg

Beat me to it. Imagine spending all that money on a professional production and then screwing up the date at the end. So incredibly simple to check, double check and triple check this stuff. Amateurs.

contradiction
Youth Team

Posting Level
Next Level in 62 posts
3 hours ago yatetown85, Lord Justice Gashead, and 4 more like this QuotePost by contradiction on 3 hours ago
My goodness, how decent is that.. ?

That would hold its own with the Christmas videos. 

My Rovers have become professional organisation, this is amazing stuff. We are on the move.

This is what happens when you have professional people running the club.

The corner shop mentality has finally gone

(although the usual suspects will no doubt argue that the cost of the video should have been spent on a centre forward)

-------------------------------------------------

The above was obviously posted on Asschat before he popped to Spec Savers, otherwise he would of surely realised he had missed out on getting his season ticket for a few groats and a couple of rabbits cheaper.

Btw did they have Spec Savers in 1018?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Is the highlighted bit in our hypothetical scenario the land value? If not, what is the 'collateral' in our scenario?

Ok, you're definitely in the business, like Bianconeri by the sounds of it. In lay mans terms why on earth would any financial organisation, lend money to a company (Dwayne sports) who have zero assets, while incurring regular losses, to build something that has no collateral value to the lender and no guarantee of a return? As a second question, why would any lender be interested when the revenues are supposedly guaranteed by the performance of a 3rd party (Bristol bloody r*vers)?

It sounds utterly mad to even think about lending this scheme money? There are far too many risks aren't there?

In laymans terms, no financial organization would want to lend money to a company with zero assets, inadequate cash flow, especially with specialized collateral that cannot be liquidated to offset the potential chargeoff of the loan. I'm pretty sure we are on the same page here. It's an extremely risky investment.

Isn't that why they are looking more for a private investor as a bank wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, old parkender said:

So professional they are advertising tickets for 2018/1019, I suppose they need to build up their fanbase before that rotten Ted William the conqueror comes over and ruins it all for them

It's almost like they're trying to be shit on purpose.

Mickey Mouse wears a Bristol Rovers watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK.

Honestly, I am really being serious and not trying to take the proverbial out of our blue friends.

I actually thought the video was lovely; such a sweet story and a wonderful way to try and entice new supporters, both boys and, obviously, girls.

The Oh so embarrassing mistake with the date is surely foregiveable - just think of your over enthusiatic young cousin: wince, smile, pat him/her on the head and encourage them to do better next time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, old parkender said:

Fair play. It’s been a couple of weeks since they embarrassed themselves like this..!