Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

42nite

Bristol Rovers Dustbin Thread

4 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Don't worry, once we have our new stadium/modified stadium/bigger tents I will be back, then you will al be sorry you took the piss :)

How are things going south of the river btw, is LJ a little more popular these days?

Brilliant manager. We never doubted him!

• Haha 7

22 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Don't worry, once we have our new stadium/modified stadium/bigger tents I will be back, then you will al be sorry you took the piss :)

How are things going south of the river btw, is LJ a little more popular these days?

You missed a new Santa’s Grotto and a new pie stall. 

10 hours ago, pillred said:

it seems our wealthy neighbours have been underpaying 52 of their staff, (allegedly) the wael of fortune must have suffered a breakdown.

It stated on the itv News(local),  it was before the the new owner took over,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Don’t know what you’re on about miah , LJ’s the greatest ever, never in doubt ;)

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don’t know what you’re on about miah , LJ’s the greatest ever, never in doubt ;)

Funnily enough, I used to really rate him, not so much these days though :)

30 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Funnily enough, I used to really rate him, not so much these days though :)

Welcome back Miah. You`ve timed your return well it being the season of giving and all that.

At this time of year we should all take some time to think of those less fortunate than ourselves and we will be doing that for sure.:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Ah, so you hadn’t actually gone away. You were just waiting until you’d won a couple of games. 

No wonder we’d not seen you for so long..!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just watching Football On 5.

Are Rovers secretly hosting rugby matches on the side?

Their pitch looks like it has been ploughed. Maybe the championship ready sprinklers have a leak.

They're going to start growing their own potatoes,  to make sure the crisps aren't out of date. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I would say about as popular as DC with 2 caveats, 1. As popular as DC over his past 2 matches. 2. The popularity obviously has to be calculated percentage wise because as LJ succinctly pointed out the blue few only account for one third of Bristol's football fans these days.

You're welcome, have a nice day.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Only 63 posts to get it to 30,000 as well.

Coincidentally, the same number as there were g*s fans locked out at Wembley.

I think you're missing a zero somewhere.....

• Haha 1

We apologise for the interruption to this broadcast. Normal boring discussion will be resumed shortly. For now sit back and enjoy something completely different.

P_20171210_201538_vHDR_On.thumb.jpg.0b2a01f77253b1c1220c152578d7db84.jpg

How beautifully soothing. No sign of gas leaks here.

5 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

We apologise for the interruption to this broadcast. Normal boring discussion will be resumed shortly. For now sit back and enjoy something completely different.

P_20171210_201538_vHDR_On.thumb.jpg.0b2a01f77253b1c1220c152578d7db84.jpg

How beautifully soothing. No sign of gas leaks here.

Is that what the mem will look like in five years time? After Steve`s bought it and turned it into a Community Park?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well might as well be me then

As I said.. Dont know what all the fuss was about.

A new dawn...

P_20171210_203810_vHDR_On.thumb.jpg.321466df82f7e73d9af46fab92acc3cb.jpg

For the Gas.. Befitting of the 600th page as we look out across the expanse of their new franchised location in Jordan. The new Wadi Rovers.

Edited by havanatopia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Are you really Thatch in disguise? You both seem to appear when we're losing games, and go strangely quiet when we're winning?!!!

Changing the theme;

Read  yesterday in a national newspaper that Bristol Rovers FC are being investigated for paying some of their employees under the minimum wage rate. Not sure if players are included.

Two other clubs were being looked at for the same reason. The one that stood out was Wolves and I think the other was Wycombe Wanderers.

I really think this discussion about tents could actually be the precursor to the Gas playing in the desert of Jordan. With their quality, strength in depth and clearly talented manager they could even win the title of Jordan's Premier League. After all Al Faisaly seem to win it every year. They must be desperate for somebody else to win it. Go get em Rovers.

And since all the teams in their 12 team Premier league are called Al something we should really christian Rovers from this day forth as Al-Gas. Full of hot air indeed.

Edited by havanatopia

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

IMG_3888.JPG

Classic, also going to swipe this to send to some mates, Nice one Cheese!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I really think this discussion about tents could actually be the precursor to the Gas playing in the desert of Jordan. With their quality, strength in depth and clearly talented manager they could even win the title of Jordan's Premier League. After all Al Faisaly seem to win it every year. They must be desperate for somebody else to win it. Go get em Rovers.

Their top scorer could  change his name to Billy Bedouin. 

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4