IGNORED

You asked for this ......

As we are so divided on the subject of Lee Johnson, and I get attacked for both hating and loving the man, I want to make my current feelings TOTALLY clear to everyone (except those who have me on ignore).

THIS, comes from me heart:-

:wub:

tfj

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

As we are so divided on the subject of Lee Johnson, and I get attacked for both hating and loving the man, I want to make my current feelings TOTALLY clear to everyone (except those who have me on ignore).

THIS, comes from me heart:-

:wub:

tfj

Post of the month. :worship2:

TfJ you come across as a man/woman of the world.

You know what you think and, James Blunt aside, appear to be a person of taste.

Not one for thinking small, not a shirker, a leader in my eyes, a person that would make the big decisions.

So, special for March,  20% off the monorail.

4 Stoat drivers thrown in too, they're all called Sebastian so payroll should be easy.

No need to thank me. :thumbsup:

Love conquers hate every time.

Sticks and stones, etc, etc.

I do accept I have a dry sense of humour, but I have not said this is a joke at any point.

The video above is not an attempt to be funny, so the criticism is unjust: it is not supposed to be funny.

Why do all the thick people follow me around the forums - leave me alone.

:flowers:

tfj - Lover and advocate for free speech.

APOLOGY.

I, Taxi for Johnson, do hereby apologise for uttering the words "L** J******" on OTIB.

I have done this on numerous occasions, and from a position of pure religious ignorance, the full facts of the ethnic makeup of OTIB being not known to me.

I can confirm I was NOT aware of the following alternative facts:-

- L** J****** is the reincarnation of the prophet Jehovah;

- the threshold for Jehovah followership reached the critical 10% on OTIB during the recent "not winning" run of matches;

- that OTIB rules require, in the star sign of Pisces, that no OTIB poster shall utter either the name J*****; or the sub-prophet L** J******.

Hence more I will not use the words J*****, or L** J****** in any of my posts, ever again.

I hope my apology is accepted in the spirit it is offered.

:hug:

tf*

P.S. Yes - I will also have to change my forum name, or use some more of these ********. I trust this is also acceptable to all ******'s on here?

4 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

APOLOGY.

I, Taxi for Johnson, do hereby apologise for uttering the words "L** J******" on OTIB.

I have done this on numerous occasions, and from a position of pure religious ignorance, the full facts of the ethnic makeup of OTIB being not known to me.

I can confirm I was NOT aware of the following alternative facts:-

- L** J****** is the reincarnation of the prophet Jehovah;

- the threshold for Jehovah followership reached the critical 10% on OTIB during the recent "not winning" run of matches;

- that OTIB rules require, in the star sign of Pisces, that no OTIB poster shall utter either the name J*****; or the sub-prophet L** J******.

Hence more I will not use the words J*****, or L** J****** in any of my posts, ever again.

I hope my apology is accepted in the spirit it is offered.

:hug:

tf*

P.S. Yes - I will also have to change my forum name, or use some more of these ********. I trust this is also acceptable to all ******'s on here?

Take the yellow tablets TFJ and be calm

8 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Love conquers hate every time.

Sticks and stones, etc, etc.

I do accept I have a dry sense of humour, but I have not said this is a joke at any point.

The video above is not an attempt to be funny, so the criticism is unjust: it is not supposed to be funny.

Why do all the thick people follow me around the forums - leave me alone.

:flowers:

tfj - Lover and advocate for free speech.

I wouldn't call it a dry sense of humour. More like a poor sense of humour.

I do get the feeling you are a very cool guy though.

Archived