IGNORED

City International Watch (Merged)

Silvio Dante

1 hour ago, samo II said:

WUM = Wind Up Merchant, of which you are the dictionary definition; only here to fight and cause strife by dragging up petty issues and sowing discord between posters under the banner of free speech or some other junk.

My exclamation of "**** me" in the original post was to add emphasis to my growing frustration at folks like you ruining this forum by using it as a venue for playground infighting - you and the pathetic, childish post you initiated this whole exchange with on a thread devoid of any confilit is exactly why I spend less and less time on here, except to look at specific people's posts.

In comparison; for all your bluster and bollocks about me being on some "high horse", it was you who dragged things to the gutter, thanks to calling me a "bellend" for voicing my frustations at your childishness in a pretty mild manner by calling you a WUM (which is as mild an 'insult' as I can imagine, if even that), so I'm not really concerned about your opinion.  

But; hey - I'm the one lowering the tone and stifling you, not the other way around, right?  Way to try and change lanes when you're the one flinging insults.  Hilarious.

Plus; never said you couldn't say what you did, just pointed out it was pathetic - my point stands.

And I won't put you on ignore; much better watch you embarrass yourself.  The way your original post showed your desperation to dig up forgotten fights and slights makes me think you're exactly the type who'll stew on this a nice long while, so post all the garbage you want; you might not offer anything constructive, but nice to have a laugh at you now and again, I guess.  Cheers.

If you think I'm a wind up merchant then I can only suggest that you have led a very sheltered life.

You chose to insult me because of my post, which wasn't made to wind anyone up but merely to point out that the player in question still hadn't managed to play in a position that a few on here believe he should play for us because he has played there at international level although as I pointed out, he's only played 8 times in some 3 years for Iceland & not once (if my memory serves me right) since he joined us.

I rate HM but I don't agree with him being used as stick to constantly beat LJ with because he doesn't get used at left-back, especially when we have two fit, natural left-backs already in the squad.

May I suggest that if you don't like the content I post, that you ignore what I post because at the end of the day, you didn't have to comment on my post (as no one else did) but by posting what you did, you yourself was after some form of conflict, so does this make you a WUM?

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He played for 72 min and had one great chance. A poor game from our perspective losing for the first time since 2015. No one really stood out.

Thanks for the feedback. He seems to have a better reputation than how he got on at City. Will be interesting how he does at his next club.

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

If you think I'm a wind up merchant then I can only suggest that you have led a very sheltered life.

You chose to insult me because of my post, which wasn't made to wind anyone up but merely to point out that the player in question still hadn't managed to play in a position that a few on here believe he should play for us because he has played there at international level although as I pointed out, he's only played 8 times in some 3 years for Iceland & not once (if my memory serves me right) since he joined us.

I rate HM but I don't agree with him being used as stick to constantly beat LJ with because he doesn't get used at left-back, especially when we have two fit, natural left-backs already in the squad.

May I suggest that if you don't like the content I post, that you ignore what I post because at the end of the day, you didn't have to comment on my post (as no one else did) but by posting what you did, you yourself was after some form of conflict, so does this make you a WUM?

You made a sarcastic post to try and look superior than others, then responded to my calling it you out by slinging an insult simply because you didn't know what an acronym meant; the fact you're now trying to justify that as some kind of high minded action points out what a pathetic act it was initially. 

And being you were the one that didn't know what WUM stood for, saying I'm 'sheltered' is a bit rich, don't you think?  I imagine if you spent less time trying to score points off people you might actually read what is written on here, you might learn something.

Finally; I'll mute, read and post about who and what I like - I post here a fair bit, and very rarely fall out with anyone, so well done in being so obnoxious you've got me wasting my time conversing with you.  Have a lovely evening.

6 minutes ago, samo II said:

You made a sarcastic post to try and look superior than others, then responded to my calling it you out by slinging an insult simply because you didn't know what an acronym meant; the fact you're now trying to justify that as some kind of high minded action points out what a pathetic act it was initially. 

And being you were the one that didn't know what WUM stood for, saying I'm 'sheltered' is a bit rich, don't you think?  I imagine if you spent less time trying to score points off people you might actually read what is written on here, you might learn something.

Finally; I'll mute, read and post about who and what I like - I post here a fair bit, and very rarely fall out with anyone, so well done in being so obnoxious you've got me wasting my time conversing with you.  Have a lovely evening.

And there you are with your 'high n' mighty' self again.

I'll leave you to wonder round in your own self obsessed world, to save any upset in the future I'll do the only obvious thing that's left to do.

58 minutes ago, samo II said:

50 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

And there you are with your 'high n' mighty' self again.

I'll leave you to wonder round in your own self obsessed world, to save any upset in the future I'll do the only obvious thing that's left to do.

hey Guys give over , live and let live.

11 hours ago, ontariored said:

Thanks for the feedback. He seems to have a better reputation than how he got on at City. Will be interesting how he does at his next club.

he isn't gone yet, a season out on loan then bring him back and give him a go imo

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Don`t forget all those who have managed to skive off early like me the U21s are on BT Sport tonight away v Denmark. Programme starts at 5.45 so presumably a 6pm kick off.

Tammy likely to play in this given he played a full game on Friday?

On train back from Socceroos winning 2-0 & Wrighty played full game on left side of back 3. Did pretty good. Very solid but bailed out once by excellent Trent Sainsbury. Ran through brick walls mainly but got a knock late on. The fact that he limped around for a bit shows that it must of hurt! Hopefully OK for Brentford.

Archived