IGNORED

City International Watch (Merged)

Silvio Dante

22 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Bailey Wright first cab off the rank this week - played the full 90 as the Aussies drew 1-1 in Iraq

Well done to BW that could have been a game to declare you had a very slight thigh strain!

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Hordor also didn't get on the pitch as Iceland won 2-1 v Kosovo. 

Im sure there's a Swedish bloke I'm forgetting...

But I thought HM was a nailed on quality, full international left-back? You mean he didn't add to his 8 appearances in over 2 years?!?

Surely the Icelandic coach can't be as poor as LJ in not selecting such a natural left-back?!?

10 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

But I thought HM was a nailed on quality, full international left-back? You mean he didn't add to his 8 appearances in over 2 years?!?

Surely the Icelandic coach can't be as poor as LJ in not selecting such a natural left-back?!?

**** me.

Week off from City playing and some WUM still can't shut up.

Give it a rest.

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

Watched the last 20 mins of Tammy's game on BT and I'm not sure he even touched the ball. Apparently, according to the commentators, that was their best spell in the game too!

The commentators were horrific. Bigging up the premier league and those that play in it. Trying to talk down the German side because they haven't won much as an U21 side. Was the worst part of the match listening to them. 

Germany played a back 3 with wing backs who bombed forward. This left Tammy isolated against 3 Bundesliga centre halves and Ginter of Dortmund as holding midfielder to deal with him. Then had to listen to how poor the front 4 were when in reality it was Tammy and a back 9. He still almost got on the end of a couple half chances and had a really clever turn and shot which was blocked that he created from nothing. Not to mention he's 2-3 years younger than most his peers. 

37 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

The commentators were horrific. Bigging up the premier league and those that play in it. Trying to talk down the German side because they haven't won much as an U21 side. Was the worst part of the match listening to them. 

Germany played a back 3 with wing backs who bombed forward. This left Tammy isolated against 3 Bundesliga centre halves and Ginter of Dortmund as holding midfielder to deal with him. Then had to listen to how poor the front 4 were when in reality it was Tammy and a back 9. He still almost got on the end of a couple half chances and had a really clever turn and shot which was blocked that he created from nothing. Not to mention he's 2-3 years younger than most his peers. 

Yeah and the creativity of the midfield was awful. Lewis Baker really struggled, Winks was solid defensively as was Chalobah but never created anything. This left the wingers and Tammy very isolated. Was very surprised that Loftus-Cheek and Tom Davies from Everton didn't start or didnt come on (Davies).

1 hour ago, samo II said:

**** me.

Week off from City playing and some WUM still can't shut up.

Give it a rest.

So it's okay for everyone else to constantly moan about LJ or the fact that HM isn't playing at left-back because he plays there for Iceland (8 appearances in 3 years).

I make a valid point to back up my point that maybe HM can't adequately play left-back & you get all precious & start calling me a WUM (whatever one of those is).

May I suggest you get a grip on things?!? Bellend!!

38 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Yeah and the creativity of the midfield was awful. Lewis Baker really struggled, Winks was solid defensively as was Chalobah but never created anything. This left the wingers and Tammy very isolated. Was very surprised that Loftus-Cheek and Tom Davies from Everton didn't start or didnt come on (Davies).

Yea Baker done nothing first half and it looked like second half they asked him to drop even more. Tbf to the wingers they were asked to stay with the wing backs a bit and just left Tammy on his own. Didn't even change at HT to address this problem. We did defend reasonably well as they have some real attacking talent. Winks when I watch him play for Spurs I think good player but doesn't seem good enough. He looks a different class to most our other U21 I thought. Just seemed so calm and fluid compared to many. 

Not sure anyone else would've helped Tammy much last night. Not with the tactics we went with. Wasn't an awful performance but Germany were quite comfortable most of the game. 

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

So it's okay for everyone else to constantly moan about LJ or the fact that HM isn't playing at left-back because he plays there for Iceland (8 appearances in 3 years).

I make a valid point to back up my point that maybe HM can't adequately play left-back & you get all precious & start calling me a WUM (whatever one of those is).

May I suggest you get a grip on things?!? Bellend!!

You didn't make a valid point; you used an unrelated topic to stir shit regards weeks old arguments about a player - the very definition of a WUM.

As for the "bellend" comment; says a lot about the contribution you make on here when someone points out you're being an arse and they get swear words thrown at them.  

And because I doubt you have the mental agility to read between the lines, what I'm saying is; most of your posts are wastes of space.

Look forward to more of your insightful and non-decisive posts in future, presuming you make a complete 180 degree turn and stop being a total WUM.

Have a nice Saturday.

19 minutes ago, samo II said:

You didn't make a valid point; you used an unrelated topic to stir shit regards weeks old arguments about a player - the very definition of a WUM.

As for the "bellend" comment; says a lot about the contribution you make on here when someone points out you're being an arse and they get swear words thrown at them.  

And because I doubt you have the mental agility to read between the lines, what I'm saying is; most of your posts are wastes of space.

Look forward to more of your insightful and non-decisive posts in future, presuming you make a complete 180 degree turn and stop being a total WUM.

Have a nice Saturday.

So it's okay for you to throw insults at me? But not for me to defend myself?

There's an easy option if you don't like what I post on here, put me on ignore, it's not difficult!

As I said in reply to your previous post, I have no idea what a WUM is but seeing as you couldn't be bothered to explain yourself, I'm still none the wiser.

Not sure who gave you the right of deciding what gets posted on what thread apart from it being your own self-righteousness but life must be decidedly unsteady sat aboard your high horse.

I'll leave you to your own 'god given' position of deciding who's allowed to post what, when & where.

48 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

So it's okay for you to throw insults at me? But not for me to defend myself?

There's an easy option if you don't like what I post on here, put me on ignore, it's not difficult!

As I said in reply to your previous post, I have no idea what a WUM is but seeing as you couldn't be bothered to explain yourself, I'm still none the wiser.

Not sure who gave you the right of deciding what gets posted on what thread apart from it being your own self-righteousness but life must be decidedly unsteady sat aboard your high horse.

I'll leave you to your own 'god given' position of deciding who's allowed to post what, when & where.

WUM = Wind Up Merchant, of which you are the dictionary definition; only here to fight and cause strife by dragging up petty issues and sowing discord between posters under the banner of free speech or some other junk.

My exclamation of "**** me" in the original post was to add emphasis to my growing frustration at folks like you ruining this forum by using it as a venue for playground infighting - you and the pathetic, childish post you initiated this whole exchange with on a thread devoid of any confilit is exactly why I spend less and less time on here, except to look at specific people's posts.

In comparison; for all your bluster and bollocks about me being on some "high horse", it was you who dragged things to the gutter, thanks to calling me a "bellend" for voicing my frustations at your childishness in a pretty mild manner by calling you a WUM (which is as mild an 'insult' as I can imagine, if even that), so I'm not really concerned about your opinion.  

But; hey - I'm the one lowering the tone and stifling you, not the other way around, right?  Way to try and change lanes when you're the one flinging insults.  Hilarious.

Plus; never said you couldn't say what you did, just pointed out it was pathetic - my point stands.

And I won't put you on ignore; much better watch you embarrass yourself.  The way your original post showed your desperation to dig up forgotten fights and slights makes me think you're exactly the type who'll stew on this a nice long while, so post all the garbage you want; you might not offer anything constructive, but nice to have a laugh at you now and again, I guess.  Cheers.

Archived