IGNORED

Contracts

BCFC Rich

There is this Post article about players who's contracts are about to end 18months or less remaing. In it you can vote for who should stay and go. Some of them I didn't realise were running out. And surprisingly I'd keep most of them,  10 players in total. 

Although some of them could go assuming we sign the right players in the summer (little for example). 

• Admin
15 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

There is this Post article about players who's contracts are about to end 18months or less remaing. In it you can vote for who should stay and go. Some of them I didn't realise were running out. And surprisingly I'd keep most of them,  10 players in total. 

Although some of them could go assuming we sign the right players in the summer (little for example). 

Can't see O'Neil wanting to commute from London again for another season - not sure the season turned out like it was sold to him

Can't see Little or Wilbs being kept on playing side - could see Wilbs become involved off the pitch as sure he would be an ideal person around the place etc?

Can't see any future for O'Leary either

While its nice to say lets get rid of 8 players or however many, if they were all to leave we'd need 8 replacements. Development in this league will be gradual if it happens, we need to bring in first team players to make our current starting XI subs, to make our subs our reserves etc. Therefore I'd say the only ones to let go would be Wilbs, O'Neil and Little. If we get replacements in then players like Golbourne can leave. Fielding would make good back up if we make a signing in the summer, O'Leary hopefully can be sent to a league club on loan and the others all make decent back up for championship level. 

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Can't see O'Neil wanting to commute from London again for another season - not sure the season turned out like it was sold to him

Can't see Little or Wilbs being kept on playing side - could see Wilbs become involved off the pitch as sure he would be an ideal person around the place etc?

Can't see any future for O'Leary either

O'Neil's living in London?

3 hours ago, Super said:

Where is the list?

Little, Wilbs, GoN, Golbourne, Fielding, Pack, Reid, Brownhill, O'Leary and Vyner.

Only ones i can see possibly getting another offer in bold. The rest will move on or retire.

FRANKIE  should be in the building ufn

LITTLE will always do a great job in League 1 with an expansive manager like Cotts but may not fit into LJ's plans

DITTO Scott G

PACK / REID / BROWNHILLS ; all much to prove and much to gain from staying with us 

WILBS; (almost) a legend under our two best managers of recent times.What next? Whatever he wants!!

20 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

WILBS; (almost) a legend under our two best managers of recent times.

Must be some mistake.

The Double Winner signed Wilbs., and we've only had LJ since Cotts.

Obviously we can discount LJ in any phraseology involving 'best managers', so who's the 2nd you were thinking of?

Ah, got it - Pembo, caretaker. :yes:

Archived